My Cousin Rox from [Rin on the Rox] on Ellen Degeneres TODAY!!!!!!! UPDATED with pics+newest video

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

So will they be attending Ellen?
it's the title of the post
laugh.gif

[h3]My cousin (PINAY) is about to go on ELLEN DEGENERES![/h3]

I read the post. And I actually saw the show when Ellen played their youtube video. I thought OP was referring to Ellen just playing the youtube video.

So when will your cousin be on the show so I'm sure to DVR it?

yea... here's a few more pics i guess (for those that PMed that don't believe me)... the only ones she uploaded on her fb with both of us (a coupleyears ago or so)
moz-screenshot.jpg

props to you cousins bro! proud to be pinoy! we have a lot of talented people who just need some exposure like charice and arnel, maybe they can get on oprahtoo?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

honestly they aren't that great at singing, but they are
pimp.gif
true.
90% of the world in every facet is like that in some regards..take whatever they can get.

I saw them on Ellen and when I saw the one girl's face (Rin) my heart jumped, she's drop dead gorgeous to me. But I'm not feeling how she acts inthe videos, she tries too hard, kinda corny. The girl Roxanne seems cooler and down to earth though.

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

Both of them can hella sing, when is the showing?
Not to hate but what is singing to most of you guys? I'm guessing your backgrounds have a lot to do with what you guys are saying. It wasmediocre at best. Raising your voices doesn't = singing.

I saw this on Mr. Kim's blog. Didn't know it would be that big of a deal but that is the power of youtube.

Originally Posted by RellNye

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

Both of them can hella sing, when is the showing?
Not to hate but what is singing to most of you guys? I'm guessing your backgrounds have a lot to do with what you guys are saying. It was mediocre at best. Raising your voices doesn't = singing.
agreed.. im filipino and i think they have mediocre talent.. and mediocre looks..

ive heard better and seen better..

this hype will die down in a few days. look what happened to erika david?
laugh.gif

They don't have a date for the show yet (as of a couple days ago). I'll be sure to update when it's official.
Maybe I'm just used to my cousin's (Rox to clarify) voice because I've heard it all my life, but Erin's voice is soo dope, even moreso inperson imo.

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

They don't have a date for the show yet (as of a couple days ago). I'll be sure to update when it's official.
Maybe I'm just used to my cousins voice because I've heard it all my life, but Erin's voice is soo dope, even moreso in person imo.
wow they are the only channel i subscribe to on youtube. i ain't gonna lie but i have a crush on erin
embarassed.gif

I could be wrong but I see your cousin has a picture with Will I Am doesnt that mean she already has her foot in the door IMO if I was a singer and met Will IAm and didnt pitch myself I would call myself an @!%

Back
Top Bottom