My dude Drake man...

I'd smash that chick..famous or not...drake just a regular ***** that happens to be famous...you see how he reacted when jlo was on stage? Dude just living life man

And an island or chick from an African household will hold you down like no other...better than these Americanized broads
Until they get exposed to the Western lifestyle that is. Those women are better suited to stay on the island.

And of course we get the virgin responses. Some people just have higher standards and that upsets some of you.

thykerjobs on dat dere bulk mode.
laugh.gif

I'VE GARNERED A LITTLE MORE RESPECT FOR AUBREY... SHORTY AINT A DIME BUT WHO NEEDS DIMES WHEN **** IS SO EXPENSIVE...

Yall non getting vagina mother lovers aint smashing nothing but nike boxes...

You're just mad that you cant pull attractive women

I don't get it either. Y'all are truly some weird dudes man. Mad at another man cause he isn't hitting what you think he should be?
eyes.gif
This thread solidifies that fact that NT'ers never leave the house, and are overloaded with estrogen.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

best thing I've seen all day...

but forreals, that chick aint horrible... she probably ***** and sucks like a champ...

It's funny NTers to watch NTers hate on a man who will be more successful doing what he loves then they ever will

Drake legit loves his life, how many of you hating on him can truly say that?

The true definition of hate=you've made it

Last edited:
Bruh WHY does this even have to turn into a debate? Dudes talkin about island women and socialization like its a class or something,

Like bruh, what? He on an island somewhere and probably got it in with a local. Good for him, a man living life. Let him cook.

Last edited:
why do DUDES care about where this DUDE sticks HIS PENIS?????????? at the end of the day im sure his "dime" list of casualties faaaarrrrr exceeds his "normal/average" list.

son prolly get hounded by bad joints

^ these NTers are young or either lost in life...keeping up with another man track list like you personally know him. :x

Last edited:
why do DUDES care about where this DUDE sticks HIS PENIS?????????? at the end of the day im sure his "dime" list of casualties faaaarrrrr exceeds his "normal/average" list.
son prolly get hounded by bad joints

Dudes upset Drake isn't piping them is the only explanation I can come up with.

Welp...another NT thread full of extremes and void of many reasonable responses.

It's either she's fat or she's bad: man the girl is a girl...if you're attracted to her: ok. If not: ok
I personally can't believe there's a whole thread discussing this. like...really...how this interests y'all is beyond me. but that's a matter of preference i guess. Either way man this could be Drake's friend, smash buddy, maid, slave, etc. We don't know who she is or what her relationship is to Drake so all these assumptions about this is really.......weird.

Nothing wrong with seeing a decent woman who is probably more humble than the bad b's he's used to.

Do ya thing drake.

Still better than T.I. 's girl.

I grew up on Xscape when I was in elementry school and I had a huge crush on TI's girl. Maybe it was that era of music but it also helped that she was surrounded by other less attractive chicks (minus the skinny tall girl). Plus she seemed like a ******* and that was something that us guys wanted at the time. Haha. Weird enough.....I miss all those girl groups.

duke why are you going SO hard to defend Drake? You sound legit furious

Not so much defending drake as calling out the lames like YOU (having multiple screen names and talking to yourself with them) commenting on this chick when they probably not even smashing nothing better....

Not so much defending drake as calling out the lames like YOU (having multiple screen names and talking to yourself with them) commenting on this chick when they probably not even smashing nothing better....
nah, you're just mad that she's slobbing Drake and you're not 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom