My dude Drake man...

Little man, I'm sorry but you don't know when I was and wasn't here. :lol:

Because everyone in the existence of NT is on their first sn. :lol:

Alright little man well while Drake lives the live you wish from in your avy, you can continue to hate from a vantage point of Salt Lake City

Alright little man well while Drake lives the live you wish from in your avy, you can continue to hate from a vantage point of Salt Lake City
Dude how am I hating? Are you serious? Are you really hurt because I corrected you? It's really not that serious just admit you were wrong and keep it pushing. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
With a hollywood make up artist and a bit of shopping on 5 ave, she'd be a star. Those pics are just like the pics they post of other stars without makeup.

Dude how am I hating? Are you serious? Are you really hurt because I corrected you? It's really not that serious just admit you were wrong and keep it pushing. :lol:

Corrected me by being wrong? Not that hard to go find the threads, the hate started after Thank Me Later

Move along

I can't believe theres a 7 page thread about y'all fighting over a hole this dude stuck his penis in 
mean.gif

Corrected me by being wrong? Not that hard to go find the threads, the hate started after Thank Me Later

Move along
I'll do that bro. I'll let you believe whatever you want, just like I let you believe eBay is supposedly going to go out of business. 
roll.gif

he obviously didnt care by how comfortable he looks in the pics.

she can probably cook real real good too. plus she got that good good.

Man, can't say it's not surprising. Shorty is about a 5 flat (if that). Maybe homie just wanted to see regular P was like.

Real talk, I would not smash. I mean, I have smashed broads like that, but at this point in my life, I'm good.

Funny thing is, nobody would believe her without those pics. I'd be giving shorty the Shaq face if she told me Drake hit it.

With a hollywood make up artist and a bit of shopping on 5 ave, she'd be a star. Those pics are just like the pics they post of other stars without makeup.

So we are just gonna ignore the fact that she's obese, make up and new clothes doesn't make you lose weight.

Upon further review, dude ain't hit that. You can tell it's somebody relative or friend or whatever.

I ain't the biggest Drake fan, but he of all people could come up with some goofy/somewhat clever line to address the rumor.

I'm "broke" and a virgin. Would smash in a heartbeat
images%2Farticle%2F2012%2F09%2F23%2Fkanye-shrug.gif

I bet she was kidding with that "She gave him that goodgood" But who knows.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom