My dude KanYe... Newest Rant...

I hate that Obama S___ people push on us, he never really struggled, he never lived in horrible circumstances. He does not speak for me or any of my friends. Reminds me of Jay "tell em that's when I will quit saying b, b"

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

FRESH IS AN OPINION, LOVE IS OBJECTIVE, TASTE IS SELECTIVE, ANDEXPRESSION IS MY FAVORITE ELECTIVE.
Having a feeling Kanye's gonna take us back to school on the next one
pimp.gif

Kanye is gonna die in the next year or two from a drug od
but his next album will be crazy looked upon as his greatest, and he will be talked about like biggie and tupac
remember where you heard it...

im high

Ye is that dude 
pimp.gif

i need that new album like yesterday or at least a single

that WAVE wrote:
but his next album will be crazy looked upon as his greatest, and he will be talked about like biggie and tupac

im high

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

"WE REPRESENT YOUR INNER SPIRIT!! THE CHILD INUS ALL, THE BRUTAL HONESTY, THE NAIVETY, THE BRAVE WARRIOR, THEADRENALINE THAT ALLOWS A MOTHER TO LIFT A CAR IF HER CHILD WAS TRAPPEDUNDER IT!"

"VERY FEW HUMAN BEINGS ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO TAKE CONSTANT HATE!!!IF WE DON'T DO WHAT YOU FEEL IS THE %+*#, YOU BEAT US UP VERBALLY ANDMENTALLY, LIKE A CATHOLIC SCHOOL TEACHER BEATING A CREATIVE STUDENTINTO SUBMISSION."

Dude, Kanye just reached out to the masses with that one, cause all human beings feel like that, at times, especially to his demographics.

He's using that blog as a serious outlet that won't get playing time, consider what he did to Taylor.

Originally Posted by angonas

Speaks some truth, but what's with the all caps?

Agreed. %*%% is awkward to read in all caps.
Kanye's off his rocker, but that last quote is inspiring. 

Couldn't read the rest though. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by that WAVE

im high
No.

Wall of text.

Instead of ranting on his blog, he should get in the studio and make some great music.

Back
Top Bottom