Dude bout to drop something fierce.
I hope
ohwell.gif

Yuupp

Originally Posted by zube42

You guys get way too excited over the smallest %%@+
laugh.gif

Just Kanye ranting as usual.

I know right? I'm convinced that he could of blogged "Yabba Dabba Doo" and dudes would of been like "Damn Kanye's so awesome...I'm just like that n_"

$$%# Kanye, I ain't have no interest in hearing dude talk, just go into the studio and make some music please.

"FRESH IS AN OPINION, LOVE IS OBJECTIVE, TASTE IS SELECTIVE, AND EXPRESSION IS MY FAVORITE ELECTIVE. NO MORE POLITICS OR APOLOGIES!!! "
pimp.gif

he's baaaaaaccckk . album gonna be crazy

Originally Posted by retrowear23

laugh.gif

I know right? I'm convinced that he could of blogged "Yabba Dabba Doo" and dudes would of been like "Damn Kanye's so awesome...I'm just like that n_"
Ya dudes are not reading and understanding what he is sayin tho, he got a point, ppl jock him on his style/swag wateva u want to call it but its on forums daily around the world. And the same dudes that hate are the same dudes that ran to go get every colorway of his LV shoe. Man speaks the truth, n im not jus sayin dat cus hes in my avy.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

laugh.gif

Ya dudes are not reading and understanding what he is sayin tho, he got a point, ppl jock him on his style/swag wateva u want to call it but its on forums daily around the world. And the same dudes that hate are the same dudes that ran to go get every colorway of his LV shoe. Man speaks the truth, n im not jus sayin dat cus hes in my avy.

What's so complex or tough to understand in what he said? It's not Shakespeare, it's a grown man acting like the giant cry baby that he is. Why should I give a #+#* that people are "jocking" Kanye West's style or hating on what he does?  All this dude does is complain and whine while he makes millions of dollars making music and having sex with Amber Rose.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

laugh.gif

I'm not a Kanye hater

I feel Ye on this. And call him whatever you want to call him(crybaby, whiner, contrived, arrogant, self righteous) but I really think Ye is comfortable with himself. And that's to be admired. Dude constantly gets criticized but really doesn't change. I can appreciate that. And I hope this just makes for more great music, cuz that's one thing everyone(most) can agree on, he really does make great music. He feeds off the critics and his own arrogance and knows he has to come with something hot every single time....and usually does.

If he drops another classic album he could get involved in GOAT hip-hop artist talk... really... no one else is doing it like him musically

Originally Posted by sonunox34

If he drops another classic album he could get involved in GOAT hip-hop artist talk... really... no one else is doing it like him musically

Dude was already in that category

He damn near paved a lane for a new breed of artist.

Back
Top Bottom