My dude LeBron got horn's on his head. Vol: Hairline jokes never get old on NT

Old, but still funny
laugh.gif

Its easy to laugh at until its starts happening to you. I'm 22 but I see mine starting to recede smh

Its easy to laugh at until its starts happening to you. I'm 22 but I see mine starting to recede smh

It's the fact that most guys are scared to death of a baldie. I was too, but before I started to look like some of the cats in this thread, I bit the bullet and shaved it all off, LOL. Truthfully I like having a baldie better than hair, it looks great on me and most importantly chicks love it. Safety razor, shaving cream and I'm good. Hair is one less thing I have to worry about now, a HUGE burden off my shoulders. In hindsight, I would've gotten one a lot sooner.

I'm a Bron fan, but son REALLY needs to let it go, LOL.

It's the fact that most guys are scared to death of a baldie. I was too, but before I started to look like some of the cats in this thread, I bit the bullet and shaved it all off, LOL. Truthfully I like having a baldie better than hair, it looks great on me and most importantly chicks love it. Safety razor, shaving cream and I'm good. Hair is one less thing I have to worry about now, a HUGE burden off my shoulders. In hindsight, I would've gotten one a lot sooner.

I'm a Bron fan, but son REALLY needs to let it go, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom