My Ex Called Me Last Night...Pics Included

Looks like she's confident with her natural beauty. She looks good with no make-up caked on. I think you two should get together to talk and see if you two can find the spark that you two once had. If not, the friend zone isn't that bad. She looks chill to hang with.

NONE OF THIS!!!!!!!!!

she is cute though

korean fetish #@@@, no game havin, friendzone safety playin, sucka.... how dare you try to clown dude...
You shouldn't have the privileged of postin in relationship threads until you stop maintaining the aura of a beta

COTDAYUM...

And OP, I'm going to keep it 100 with you. Do what you want fam.

I'm going to tell you like this, we don't know that girl for **** bruh, only you and her know what kind of relationship ya'll had. If ya'll didn't break up on bad terms or over any BS then do you homie. The most you gotta worry about is who else been blessing those lips she got. And thats real.

If you're the type that isn't easily effected by thoughts of a womans past, especially one you've had the pleasure of smashing for a period of time, then DO YOU.

If she been on her chill ****, not getting smushed around her campus or whatever, then get at her however you want to get at her. If you want to wife her again, then DO YOU pleighboi.

But you know what you're getting yourself into. Dont act surprised if she says something or you find out something that you weren't hoping to be true. Because what she did while ya'll wasn't together was none of your business, and vice versa.

Keep it cool, and control the situation. If you want to smash it out, then do that. If you still got feelings and want to explore a relationship again then do that.

But don't lose your cool over an EX...

She just prolly wants to be manhandled OP dont jump to conclusions talking about a relationship.

what exactly are you asking NT help for? from the looks of it you want to get back with her because you didn't mention whether yall discussed relations. just told us yall didn't have a bad break up and you got over her and she called out the blue one night. so that brings up the question again of what help you're seeking from NT. what would we do? see wassup with the yambs and move it a long.

My ex girlfriend called me last night out of the blue. We didn't have a bad break up, she ended up transferring schools our sophomore year in college. It took me a while to get over her, but I good now. I wouldn't mind being in a relationship with her again, but right now I'm just chillin. Niketalk what would you do?

What part of this arent some of yall reading? Just the title?

But yo If yall didn't end on bad terms give it a shot bruh. Or pass it here. :nerd:

korean fetish #@@@, no game havin, friendzone safety playin, sucka.... how dare you try to clown dude...
You shouldn't have the privileged of postin in relationship threads until you stop maintaining the aura of a beta

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
She cheated on you and you want her back? Theres 2.99billion girls out there, chose another one.
I'm pretty sure dude never said she cheated on him.
laugh.gif
If she moved schools while you were in a relationship, she probably didn't value the relationship like you did. If you wasted time thinking about this broad, maybe you should JUST smash and NOT get invested in a relationship. You said you wouldn't mind getting into a relationship with her again, is it because you've struck out with other girls? Or did you REALLY love this chick? Like others have said, do you bruh. Don't let a bunch of 13-year-old virgin soon to be betas tell you what to do.

I'm pretty sure dude never said she cheated on him.
laugh.gif
If she moved schools while you were in a relationship, she probably didn't value the relationship like you did. If you wasted time thinking about this broad, maybe you should JUST smash and NOT get invested in a relationship. You said you wouldn't mind getting into a relationship with her again, is it because you've struck out with other girls? Or did you REALLY love this chick? Like others have said, do you bruh. Don't let a bunch of 13-year-old virgin soon to be betas tell you what to do.
Nah, I have plenty of girls and she knows it. I only loved her. She had my kid but had a miscarriage. When her pops saw the medical bill he made her transfer schools.

Don't leave the possibilities of being with a good woman open to what people on NT think...do what you think you should cause at the end of the day you are going to have to deal with it...

Back
Top Bottom