My experience with Goat app.

As much as I love Goat or at least use to love them, my first ever experience with them was just terrible. I recently bought a pair of Jordan 1's on February 27th 2018 for $345 USD, mind you I live in Canada so after conversion it's about $451 CAD including shipping and since buying them, I've had nothing but problems. Anyways once the shoes passed authenticity they began shipping March 6th and on March 12th I noticed they were sent back over to their headquarters in Culver City and never told me, I had to find out myself which I thought was very strange. I then contacted support the day of and a guy named Taylor D replied back, he never gave me a reason as to why it was sent back and only told me that I had two options of either paying another $20 for shipping or a refund in which they would only give me back $300 which I found it very unfair on my end as it wasn't my fault. After that I told them I wanted a full refund as I didn't want to deal with them anymore and I got an email back from a girl named Ishy only telling me to email them again after 48 hours and to stop creating new tickets for this problem. This made me very confused as she only emailed me saying to get back to them in 48 hours instead of giving me a reason as to why my shoes were sent back and when I would receive my refund. I know the shipping problem was not my fault as my friend bought a pair of shoes from goat using the same address I used and he was able to recieve it. Now 3 days later I sent them another email and still waiting for their reply. They haven't confirmed a refund with me or what's going to happen next which is what I find sketchy as this Ishy girl told me to email them again later.

All in all, my experience with Goat was just terrible and the service was even worse. I'm just putting this out there for those who are thinking of buying from Goat or had the same problem. I'm not telling you to not buy from them but only sharing my experience I had with them. If anyone knows what to do from here that would be great thanks!

Do you know why they sent it back? Was it sent back because no one picked up the shoes at your delivery address (delivery could not be made).

Back
Top Bottom