My fam just found out my lil 15 yr old cousin is pregnant...8 months to be exact

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Originally Posted by derryj3

Damn son, I hope it all works out, her future isnt "over", lots of moms do it, this is just her cross to bear.

Word... if your family and the father's family is supportive and willing to help out, she can still end up doing very well for herself. It's just a change in plans, not armageddon.

Naw G, they dirt poor. They live in one of the worst hoods in Detroit and I'm guessing boy living conditions ain't no better. My aunt was barely makingends meet with the kids she got, now she got a grandchild to look after.

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Originally Posted by derryj3

Damn son, I hope it all works out, her future isnt "over", lots of moms do it, this is just her cross to bear.

Word... if your family and the father's family is supportive and willing to help out, she can still end up doing very well for herself. It's just a change in plans, not armageddon.

Naw G, they dirt poor. They live in one of the worst hoods in Detroit and I'm guessing boy living conditions ain't no better. My aunt was barely making ends meet with the kids she got, now she got a grandchild to look after.

just be there for her...its not your responsibility but if that's your ace like you say then just do what you can...even if dad is dirt poor get what youcan from him...he doesn't need to be let off the hook...especially since he's old enough to work...

Believe us, they knew, lets be real. now discussing it (food,living plans,school) is different. Just in denial because she's 15

Well all I can say I hope she doesn't get abandoned by her fam. Shes going to need them more than ever right now.
I got pregnant at 16..he was 17...I was about 3-1/2 months when I had a miscarriage (I honestly felt god knew it wasn't the right time for me) at thatpoint I had already come to terms with the fact that I was bringing life into this world and this person was going to rely on only me then I lost the baby; itwas so traumatic.....My family never reached out to me or supported me during the difficult time.....HIS family did.
me and my fam to this day still aren't right. We talk and all but Im not as close to them as before.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Of any other time to be supportive, this is probably one of the biggest.

Hope everything works out well.

she was probably so scared when she found out that everyone would react the way they are reacting... which is why you shouldn't really disapprove rightnow..... she clearly knows it's wrong, that's why she's been hiding it- what's done is done... and there really isn't much that can be doneother than make sure she is healthy as well as the baby and just provide them both with plenty of love. this situation isn't the most ideal, but thingshappen, and everything will be ok. sometimes blessings do come in disguise. this can be one of the greatest things that could have ever happened.

and whatever you do please don't give the baby up for adoption unless absolutely necessary due to financial issues
frown.gif
having a baby is a very emotional thing for a woman, and just giving away thefruit of your womb is not as simple as it may sound. a womans hormone levels are really messed up due to pregnancy and after childbirth women are prone tosuffer form postpartum depression... and fall into a depression because they dont have the baby that was in their uterus for 9 months.

it's hard, but everything will be okay

also if you can't afford a child there are plenty organizations that are willing to help. i volunteer in a transitional shelter... which houses 100homeless families and aids them to creating a better life. it's actually a great little community... and everybody really cares....

there is no reason to lose all hope

Don't go out in them streets and do something STUPID Mooly...

Just be there for her though. Try to do some research for her. Or with her and the father.

no offense but is your little cousin fat? I seen pregant people before and there is no way to concealed that and especially when shes 8 months in, Sorry butyou have to be pretty ignorant to not notice that, sorry for bashing on your family but yeah...Nothing to do now but put it up for adoption or raise it.

lol i just thought of that scene in meance 11 society... the goons holla get punked next thing you know bang bang

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

no offense but is your little cousin fat? I seen pregant people before and there is no way to concealed that and especially when shes 8 months in, Sorry but you have to be pretty ignorant to not notice that, sorry for bashing on your family but yeah...Nothing to do now but put it up for adoption or raise it.

i've seen girls hide their pregnancy before...baggy clothes...always keeping the coat on...

No need to get the goons, what's done is done. Getting him F'd up isn't gonna stop that baby from coming. Now the Tribe has to come together toraise that baby. Kids raising kids only brings on many more problems.

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

PICS

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
%#@ you want him to take pics of his 15 year old cousin for you to examine her stomach?? some of you guys sicken me. He isnt talking about hisgirlfriend or a jumpoff where asking for pics is second nature

i know many girls who got knocked up young but they got their lives striaght but it takes alot of hard work and they have to stay focused... good luck

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

PICS

I never thought I'd say this but your grimey for asking for pics
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

My thoughts and prayers are with her and the family. Things are really hard. My house/parents house is being foreclosed and my grandmas crib is on the samestatus so I can only imagine how hard its gonna be on her if she keeps the baby. But shame on everyone that kept their mouth shut and didnt ask the girl.

Back
Top Bottom