My fellow hungover NTers unite.

Originally Posted by proper english

emoji-E05A.png
ohwell.gif

sidenote, OP should just change the title to My fellow hungover Asian NTers unite
laugh.gif

Such a pertinent thread for me right now

I love NT. Never thought to drink gatorade but I'm doing so currently and I already feel better.

I always drink water before I go to bed and that usually helps but not last night. I'm never drinking gin again 
sick.gif

water before you go to bed. Wake up to drinking more water and getting some soup

Depends the level of hungoverness -

Headache + stomach not so hot = bread, gatorade/water
Room still spinning when you wake up = another beer
No chance of you getting out of bed = greasy food or pho; depends on what someone's stomach can handle

2 advil and a glass of water to help headache

Greasy food, preferably taco bell, to help the gut rot.

You guys are not hungover if you can still eat and drink water or gatorade the next day. There is NOTHING you can do to help. Try to drink some gatorade right before bed.

Pedalite. Nothing works better unless u have a hookup that can give u a saline IV. Be up and moving in no time.

some well made Hot and Sour soup....
pimp.gif

I never get hungover anymore but this was my thing. It shocked me sober.

Plus pedialyte like others have mentioned and foods that soak up the alcohol in your system

The key to avoiding a hangover is to chug a bottle of water before you go to sleep. If you have the willpower to remember to/actually do it, then you should be fine. If not, Gatorade when you wake up does the trick.

I remember I had to drive somewhere early the next morning after a long night out, and I somehow found the power to stop at the bagel store to buy a roll and Gatorade. I was invincible after eating and drinking.

Soap de sancocho.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
My colombian/Hispanic people know what I'm taking 'bout.

Never have I gotten a hangover
smile.gif

Although I tell my friends to eat and drink before bed then when waking up, gatorade/ orange juice/ vitamin water.

always stay hydrated and tree'd up.
as stated, menudo or pho will change your life.
more trees
more water

and yerba mate have to have mate. if you cannot stomach anything and are throwing up, there is nothing like throwing up mate. it neutralizes the stomach acid and actually feels good to throw up. mate is medicine.
more trees.
tulsi
water
hangover stomped down

ate a burrito last night after a whole mess of henney

went to sleep dizzy, woke up dizzy

threw up burrito from last night

all good after
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom