My Fellow Queens NYC Heads: Some Sad News on Northern Bvd....

I drove by Pollo Frisby last week to get some food and I noticed their metal fence was down early at 7pm.

I called the next day for take out and nobody answered the phone.

They answered the phone today and said they are permanently closed.

3038443769_859be831e3.jpg

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Pieces of the best fried chicken with rice and beans and a Colombian can of coke for $4.99.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Off to Jollibee, doesn't even come close though.

Jollibee doesnt compare at all.

Damn i didn't even have a chance to get a last meal there before they closed

Why not just go to Pio Pio?

I'm Peruvian but #%!+ Pio Pio.....they get so much business they probably the reason they closed down (along with many other good local spots around me). They rush their chicken too so most of the time it tastes like *%*$, yes I'M MAD!

Jollibee doesnt compare at all.

I know, I eat there twice a week. I'm going now though cause I'm sad.
frown.gif

I'm not even from Queens but this still sucks lol.

I'd rather hit Woodside for some food instead of Jollie

for a second i thought i was in a Northeast regional thread.

/thread

^for highschool to play in a more competitive football league. I was born and raised in Brooklyn, doe. Queens is boring and basura

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

life in cleveland < life in somilia

i feel this way to an extent. epecially when it feels like i've been getting rewarded for not working.

i worked at a job i hated, dealt with all that company first mumbo jumbo they try to brainwash upon you and was misrable. i got fired for the most pettiest of things last april and have been collecting unemployment since then.

ever since i've been collecting unemployment i've bought a flatscreen tv, bought a ps3, went to san francisco twice, went to new york for about 2 months combined between 2 seperate trips, bought a ps3, went to a 49ers game and two jets games and had midfield lower level seats each time i went, and i've just been out enjoying life for what it is.

i know this routine won't last forever, the longest i can max it out for is until the end of this summer but getting fired from my last job was a blessing in disguise in the fact that it changed my expectations in what im looking for when it comes to work. i need to find a place i can work at where im happy and enjoy what i do as oppsed to just being some everyday worker whos misrable every day.

Doesn't look like your life is any better where you live...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

life in cleveland < life in somilia

i feel this way to an extent. epecially when it feels like i've been getting rewarded for not working.

i worked at a job i hated, dealt with all that company first mumbo jumbo they try to brainwash upon you and was misrable. i got fired for the most pettiest of things last april and have been collecting unemployment since then.

ever since i've been collecting unemployment i've bought a flatscreen tv, bought a ps3, went to san francisco twice, went to new york for about 2 months combined between 2 seperate trips, bought a ps3, went to a 49ers game and two jets games and had midfield lower level seats each time i went, and i've just been out enjoying life for what it is.

i know this routine won't last forever, the longest i can max it out for is until the end of this summer but getting fired from my last job was a blessing in disguise in the fact that it changed my expectations in what im looking for when it comes to work. i need to find a place i can work at where im happy and enjoy what i do as oppsed to just being some everyday worker whos misrable every day.

Doesn't look like your life is any better where you live...

laugh.gif
  your a fool for that one.

UFC in Queens is pretty delicious.

Details por favor.

...and smh @ people comin' in here just to mention a Northeast thread, nobody goes to regional this is IMPORTANT news.
indifferent.gif

I made one yesterday.

monkey-slap.jpg

Just had some Jollibee, just isn't the same.
smh.gif

Peace Mango Pie was straight though.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom