My Fellow Queens NYC Heads: Some Sad News on Northern Bvd....

I went to UFC a couple of weeks ago for the first time. Next time I'm only getting the wings. Didn't like anything else much. Soy Garlic is always crack though.

dont know about them spots in queens but pio pio around my crib is good. its on 94th and amsterdam worth the trip price are ok

i heard UFC is good but I've never been. If y'all ever in manhattan check out Piece A Chicken. $1 a piece...pretty dayamn gooood

Pio Pio is just ehhh because of the high traffic they get, I swear the chicken is raw most of the time (and I'm Peruvian). If you have no choice but to eat there, tell em to cook it dark.

The smaller Peruvian spots cook the same thing and 100x better....I think I'm about to go get some ceviche I'm kinda hungry.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I wish I didn't live too far from UFC since they won't deliver to my area (89th street).

On a side note I went to this Dominican spot right on Corona, 37-19 103rd street called La Cabana.......you can get tons of fried chicken (although small) with a side order for like 5 bucks. The yuca with sweet red onions was
pimp.gif
Its Dominican food so expect a ton of grease.

Menu:

http://www.allmenus.com/ny/queens/63420-la-cabana-restaurant/menu/

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

On a side note I went to this Dominican spot right on Corona, 37-19 103rd street called La Cabana.......you can get tons of fried chicken (although small) with a side order for like 5 bucks. The yuca with sweet red onions was
pimp.gif
Its Dominican food so expect a ton of grease.

Menu:

http://www.allmenus.com/ny/queens/63420-la-cabana-restaurant/menu/
I live 5 minutes away walking and eat from there once and a while. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE THIS PLACE. Chicharrones de pollo y tostones. THE BEST. and the pastelitos too.

Frisby is wack to me, probably because I'm Colombian and it doesn't compare at all. You should go try the OG Mez, plus the women ain't bad either.

I'm looking for a place to eat but don't know what, anybody recommend anything that's open until late?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom