My First Directed, Edited and Produced MUSIC VIDEO

pimp.gif

It was easy on the eyes and looked professional. I dont really like watching the generic club music videos but its a pretty generic club song so what can youdo. I think since its LA though an outdoors BBQ type party with nice colors would have been cool, more easy going feel, and more people would probably be ableto appreciate the artist.

Good job casting the girl at 3:19 btw.
devil.gif
laugh.gif

woooooow im shocked at all the positive feedback....most of the time NT is full of negativity and hate...good thread indeed

Too many scenes with just the rapper. Every scene should have at least 1 girl dancing in it or just in it.

When is the next video shoot? Can I be in it?
happy.gif

should of added a whip scene from the passenger side....just him rollin up to the club with the slow mo steppin out

Thanks everyone for all the positive feedback and constructive criticism! It is very encouraging and has motivated me to keep going. I am bit surprised aswith other NTers to see how positive this thread has been. I am flattered and do realize how each comment is sincere (LOL this is NT!). Thanks againya'll...I'll try to do a shout out on the next vid!
happy.gif

Good work, I am going to have to get with you offline. I would love to talk with more Canon users.

Back
Top Bottom