My friends and I are having a debate...

Would you want to know if you had an incurable, fatal disease or not?

My friends and I are split on the matter.

What say you NT?

yes...i would like to know what's goin on with my body...plus if its fatal i want to be able to do all the things i wanted in life...

I would and I wouldn't.

I would because I'd want to know how much time I had left on Earth so that I could spend it with loved ones.
I wouldn't because I'd be shook.

yes

when i die...imma just be dead. dont wanna have no regrets on the death bed

Yes.

Then live my life how I want to be content, be a good a person, and a role model to others.

And be able to help my family come to terms with it.

Yeah...so I can do all the things I ever wanted 2 do (you prolly would see me on the news 4 about a week straight) and then jump into a wood chipper...

My friend said no. He said you should live your life to the fullest whether you were going to die or not.

He does have a point...

Originally Posted by goukiteg

My friend said no. He said you should live your life to the fullest whether you were going to die or not.

He does have a point...
It's true but most people are so busy working and trying to make money that they think they can have the rest of their life to live. Then nextthing you know, your dead and it's too late.

Yup...but I'm be ready to punch my dr in the head if he told me I had 6 months and I did everything I wanted and cussed everyone I was pissed without...then its 8 months later and I gotta look at all these salty %%! people...

Okay, let's say you're on the other end. Would you want to know if you're friend is dying?

yeah, if I have a certain amount of time to live I would want to know so I can do some of the things I wanted to accomplish in life in that time period. Thefirst thing would be planting a seed in my girl (she probably wouldn't be too happy about that
laugh.gif
) so I can have an offspring after I'm gone. Alsolike someone said maybe this way I could help my family come to terms with it.

If I'm dying of cancer, then let me know.

Which is probably true with the amount of cigarettes I smoke.

Back
Top Bottom