My Friends Think I'm Lame for......

laugh.gif
@ the guys who are scared of people finding their pron

i browse NT at school and people ask me questions, found out some of my friends browse NT too
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the guys who are scared of people finding their pron

i browse NT at school and people ask me questions, found out some of my friends browse NT too
laugh.gif

no one uses my desktop because no one makes it too my room
tired.gif

forever_alone_cover.jpg

and i dont let people see my mobile devices because i've got "stuff" on their too. backups ftw/ftl

no one uses my desktop because no one makes it too my room
tired.gif

forever_alone_cover.jpg

and i dont let people see my mobile devices because i've got "stuff" on their too. backups ftw/ftl

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Anyone else get a little jittery when someone elses uses their laptop?
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I be like  "Yooo, hold up... let me close my Facebook cuz I know yall will put some gay stuff on there"  But really I'm making sure NT is closed and logged out  of.  SMH

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I be like  "Yooo, hold up... let me close my Facebook cuz I know yall will put some gay stuff on there"  But really I'm making sure NT is closed and logged out  of.  SMH

People in school always ask what website im on on my phone. Never tell them.

Kinda awkward.

People in school always ask what website im on on my phone. Never tell them.

Kinda awkward.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
Or iphone?
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Yeahhh! and you try to remember you're history so you can come up with a quick explanation for when they say something about it. I'm about to put the password on my phone.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
Or iphone?
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Yeahhh! and you try to remember you're history so you can come up with a quick explanation for when they say something about it. I'm about to put the password on my phone.

I have plenty of friends that know about the boards I go to. Some of them are on them & others clown on the idea of message boards in itself. I dont care if they clown tho its not serious.

I have plenty of friends that know about the boards I go to. Some of them are on them & others clown on the idea of message boards in itself. I dont care if they clown tho its not serious.

Reading something on here while on your phone that makes you laugh makes me look like wierdo in class
laugh.gif

Reading something on here while on your phone that makes you laugh makes me look like wierdo in class
laugh.gif

I feel like Niketalk is like Fight Club. Like I know there are tons of people from the Bay Area that are on here but I don't know any one of them nor do I acknowledge who I am.

I feel like Niketalk is like Fight Club. Like I know there are tons of people from the Bay Area that are on here but I don't know any one of them nor do I acknowledge who I am.

Back
Top Bottom