My G.I. Joe collection so far....

Mods move if I'm not in the right place. Thanks!
Oh, these figures are from the 25th Anniversary collection. If these were the originals, they'd probably be in safe deposit boxes or something....lol!!!!

Everything w/ the Comic 2-packs

Hope you enjoyed, more Joe and Cobra figs and vehicles to come!!!

nice collection, i remember having a lot of gi joe toys myself back in the day...keep em coming!

very nice
pimp.gif

very nice man , ive been grabbing some up here and there like Firefly , and a few others but very nice

SON!

BarBQ?
SnowJob?
Beachead?
SEAL?

You just $*$+%+% blew my mind. I don't geek out a lot, but I was obsessed with this **%! as a shorty.

moz-screenshot.jpg
whats good with them Vinlyz????
nerd.gif

I could use some new Material to chop up
pimp.gif

Sick GI Collection tho!
brings me back to when I was 4

Nice stuff Clutch, it still pains me that my younger brother destroyed/lost my entire collection. My pops pressured me back in the day to give them to him,worst advice he ever gave me
mad.gif

Are the OG's really worth something? I have a bin full of GI-Joes and another bin filled with weapons
laugh.gif

I was planning on passing them on to my son.

that's good. I didn't keep mine in the box. I got snake eyes and storm shadow tho!

I had every one of those back in the day. and about 75% of the Vehiceles... and that includes the 6' air craft carrier. Man I hated selling that stuff. Iloved being a kid!!!

Originally Posted by DetroitD

I had every one of those back in the day. and about 75% of the Vehiceles... and that includes the 6' air craft carrier. Man I hated selling that stuff. I loved being a kid!!!

that thing was insane...

how about the MCC?
mcc_box.jpg

"Swivel-arm battle grip" FTW
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Cooo...

how about some close-ups of all the Snake-Eyes' (and Timber of course)...

I wonder if the new Zartan still changes color in the sunlight... [img]http://www.hk-kicks.com/images/smilies/smil3ea6266f6797e.gif[/img]
As for the Snake Eye's w/ Timber, either missed it, or never made it to the W. Coast.
Zartan's face does change color, but not the whole body. Bummed, 'cuz the OG one did.
J, you know your parents are never right when it came to our things of value, especially toys.

Back
Top Bottom