My G.I. Joe collection so far....

SinnerP: those are the new sculpted He-Man from a couple of years ago. I'm missing Evil-Lynn and Teela. I probably won't get them unless I can get themfor cheap.

selectaclutchstar: appreciate homie. That my complete collection. I finished it in 06. That is the night force hydrofoil. My brothernlaw gave me all ofnightforce collection.

selectaclutchstar: you're right about the toy like qualities. however, i like these more because when you pose them they have a more realistic feel. thenew ones kind of feminine looking, but they are dope when they are new in the package.

raeqwon28: i was about to compliment on your night force team. those things are hard to come by. i also see some og's you have sitting in the acrylic caseon top of the big displays you have.

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

As for the Snake Eye's w/ Timber, either missed it, or never made it to the W. Coast..

Hasbro reissued that figure on on a flat logo card in the last month. Sit tight though - there's a more accurate one on the way with the dart on the rightfore arm.

The line has been a mixed bag.... but some of them are a VAST improvement on the originals.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

when i was a kid i won EVERY single MAX STEEL action figure, vehicle EVERYTHING in a newspaper contest. it was ridiculous.

i went to read the news paper again to see if i could win more stuff, and i read about a family who was moving into a new house. basically they lived in their motor home and had EVERYTHING they owned in the fathers work shop waiting for their new house to finish being built.
anyways dudes work shop burned TO THE GROUND so i donated all of the toys i won to the kids. i think 2 brothers and a sister. I was a good kid
wink.gif
that's a good thing u did....karma will take care of you
wink.gif

Originally Posted by swingshot

Hasbro reissued that figure on on a flat logo card in the last month. Sit tight though - there's a more accurate one on the way with the dart on the right fore arm.

The line has been a mixed bag.... but some of them are a VAST improvement on the originals.

pics?

swingshot: thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye out.

But this here, is what's gonna change up the Joe/Cobra collecting. Sure they look kiddie, but as a collector, does it matter? LOL!!

raeqwon28 - The TERRORDROME. WOW. JustWOW
eek.gif

I kind of wish I kept all of my Joes from the 80's. I had almost every single Figure from back in the day. I do have most of the 25th Anniv. figures thathave been releasing. Does anyone remember the GI Joe Rolling Thunder vehicle?

TOMAX and XAMOT FTW......

ok now i dont feel bad that i got a light saber, optimus prime helmet, lightsaber, buzzlightyear and a couple stuff animals in my room lol... nice collectiontho...

I had a lot of good times with G.I. Joe's in the mid-late 80's.....I had that Vamp Jeep.

GL Rayner

Here is a pic of the rolling thunder with the mobile command center in the background

Originally Posted by GZA73

nice collection raeqwon! here are two of my favorites.

I should retire right now!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Good job if those are yours. I checked the copywrite on the back, 1988...holy moses!!!!

Originally Posted by raeqwon28

GL Rayner

Here is a pic of the rolling thunder with the mobile command center in the background

Mobile Command Center was a much loved toy. I also had the Defiant.... but it just wasn't much fun for some reason. Felt like Hasbro cheaped out on it abit.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

swingshot wrote:

Hasbro reissued that figure on on a flat logo card in the last month. Sit tight though - there's a more accurate one on the way with the dart on the right fore arm.

pics?

None yet. The (dark purple) Snake Eyes from the Pyramid of darkness DVD set has a new right forearm with the aforementioned dart launcher, and the scimitarsized sword.
There's a fairly good chance they'll appear on the upcoming five pack (no pics of that yet), and/or in a "hall of heroes" Snake Eyes whichhas been solicited for (i think) next spring.

Hasbro resuse every new mold in the 25th line several times, and they're hell bent on turning out a new Snake Eyes every few months. So, it's just amatter of time.

raeqwon28 - Thanks. You brought me back to my childhood with the Rolling Thunder. I pleaded with my parents to get that for me.

Do you have the Cobra Blackbird Jet?

Back
Top Bottom