My Gawd... Nicki tightened up.

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

DOG! 1st its possible to get a butt looking like that... idk her. at all. but i do know with the right program and treatment you can have buns of steels.

From the before pics, it looked like she did not have much, and probably more of a shaped pancake butt. If she did squats, the result would be more tight and toned rather than an anime inflated butt. It also depends on the way your pelvis is positioned. Some girls have it more inwards, some out which gives their !*@#+ more shape.

You can just tell Minaj's butt is fake just like you can tell fake breasts.

A girl with a pancake butt can only do so much with squats. Ok, she can get it toned an tightened, but not that much firmer or bigger. Girls with natural big butts but probably get it nicer and firmer.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Fox5Kobe wrote:

DOG! 1st its possible to get a butt looking like that... idk her. at all. but i do know with the right program and treatment you can have buns of steels.

From the before pics, it looked like she did not have much, and probably more of a shaped pancake butt. If she did squats, the result would be more tight and toned rather than an anime inflated butt. It also depends on the way your pelvis is positioned. Some girls have it more inwards, some out which gives their %+!** more shape.

A girl with a pancake butt can only do so much with squats. Ok, she can get it toned an tightened, but not that much firmer or bigger. Girls with natural big butts but probably get it nicer and firmer.

maybe she's been praying to GOD or SATAN behind closed doors. That person blessed her.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Fox5Kobe wrote:

From the before pics, it looked like she did not have much, and probably more of a shaped pancake butt. If she did squats, the result would be more tight and toned rather than an anime inflated butt. It also depends on the way your pelvis is positioned. Some girls have it more inwards, some out which gives their %+!** more shape.

maybe she's been praying to GOD or SATAN behind closed doors. That person blessed her.

Back
Top Bottom