My GF is the Feds! vol. How she gettin my messages B?

This is emotional abuse no matter how you swing it. If she's insecure over whatever you did and can't get over it she needs to move her goofy *** on, not this. And you deal with whatever consequence. Young people though.

The funniest thing about this thread is OP was trying to ask for a app to snoop his girl phone but he knew he would get flamed for being insecure so he says "my girl knows everything I'm doing in my phone, is there some ehhhh idk app that gives you access to phones? :nerd:"

The funniest thing about this thread is OP was trying to ask for a app to snoop his girl phone but he knew he would get flamed for being insecure so he says "my girl knows everything I'm doing in my phone, is there some ehhhh idk app that gives you access to phones? :nerd:"

200w.gif

Plot twist. This actually makes sense. My mans was denying any other way that she could have gotten access. Probably because he can't get to her messages like that? :nerd:

^ that actually makes the most sense. Like either she has his icloud password or is in the physical presence of his devices. There's nothing mysterious about it. Like if snooping apps see so prevalent we'd all be using them

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Had us the whole time. A long con :lol: :smh:

OP......you ain't low. We see you :nerd:

I BEEN saying this :lol:
Facts

This :lol:

Back
Top Bottom