My Gift To S&T: Memory Lane 2012 (56k/Smartphone Warning!!)

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Man does anyone remember how Derrick Rose made DJ Augustin and Darren Collison looks like little boys during the tournament. Seriously, I didn't see a top notch kill like that when big named PG's are matched up since Ty Lawson punished Mustapha Shakur during his freshman year. (Tywon's freshman year).

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Man does anyone remember how Derrick Rose made DJ Augustin and Darren Collison looks like little boys during the tournament. Seriously, I didn't see a top notch kill like that when big named PG's are matched up since Ty Lawson punished Mustapha Shakur during his freshman year. (Tywon's freshman year).

He blocked that lay up too even though DJ scratched the %*!$ out of him forced him to rock a band aid the rest of the game.
He destroyed Mario in the chip as well.  Solidifying himself as theee top PG/player in the country. He honestly had a tournament just as good if not better than #7 did when he was at Cuse, just 7 secs away from the same result
ohwell.gif

Dope pic of Mutombo, Mourning & Ewing. I grew up on that era of the NBA, 80's-90's will always be the GOAT era IMO.

Ewing in Jordans
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That Roy Jones Jr. picture didn't need to be posted at all. I was so juiced when he dropped Joe C in the first round... RJJ will always been my favorite fighter ever.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

He blocked that lay up too even though DJ scratched the %*!$ out of him forced him to rock a band aid the rest of the game.
He destroyed Mario in the chip as well.  Solidifying himself as theee top PG/player in the country. He honestly had a tournament just as good if not better than #7 did when he was at Cuse, just 7 secs away from the same result
ohwell.gif

Do you only refer to Melo as '#7'? You're the only poster I know of that does it .. I kind of like it 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

ohwell.gif
Do you only refer to Melo as '#7'? You're the only poster I know of that does it .. I kind of like it 
laugh.gif

Yea... He was once one of my favorite players and he went to the team I dislike the most. He Broke My Heart Going There.
tired.gif

Marcus Vick shorty was bad.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Yea... He was once one of my favorite players and he went to the team I dislike the most. He Broke My Heart Going There.
tired.gif
carmelo--300x300.jpg

Spoiler [+]
carmelo-amare-laughing.jpg

ohwell.gif

Sweet 16, obliterated Neitzel.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom