My Gift To S&T: Memory Lane 2012 (56k/Smartphone Warning!!)

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ That was Kid LeBron & Athlete LeBron. Now he's Business LeBron w/ Wise LeBron's hairline.

eek.gif
... What you did here ... Holy %+%$ man that just brought me back to 06... "Don't be jealous boy. You ain't got it like I got it"

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

^ That was Kid LeBron & Athlete LeBron. Now he's Business LeBron w/ Wise LeBron's hairline.

eek.gif
... What you did here ... Holy %+%$ man that just brought me back to 06... "Don't be jealous boy. You ain't got it like I got it"
*tips cap*

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

eek.gif
Damn, I know I've been running this gif since CAKE used it the other day, but it fits perfectly here in response to ska's quote:

file.php

The-Lebrons-lebron-james-37458_1024_768.jpg

And damn ybd, I don't know how you do it! Rosalyn Gold-Onwude.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I SWEAR I have that pic + others of her somewhere on one of my drives. Can't find them for %@%$ right now though.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

96f61ed00454ae2d9e61bd1.jpg

roll.gif
I keep looking for the photoshop warp lines. Nope.

first thing that popped in my head, someone upload this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sad thing is he probably just stopped giving high fives to the team, and he is in the process of bringing his hands back in...

I think the pic was taken at the perfect time, but maybe not ... He may have gotten owned by. 9 year old girl team
laugh.gif
EDIT: looks like a co-Ed league

A lackluster supporting cast and Mike Brown's offense made that harder than it should have been.

Back
Top Bottom