My grandma passed away one hour ago.

=(. First major loss of a loved one I have suffered in my adult life. An amazing woman that raised 7 kids on her own after her husband passed away in his early30's. Instilled discipline, focus, and family values in all her children. As hard as this is for me, it is for my mother that I feel the most. Yourphysical presence will be missed but your energy will forever be present. Rest in peace, Abuelita Coco.

Sorry for your loss, man. Just think of the good times and try to get through this strong. RIP to your grandma.

sorry to hear that! just be strong and keep your head up, cuz im sure she wouldnt want you down about her situations ya know?!?

R.I.P. G'ma...
tired.gif
and everbody else that lost someone today!

frown.gif
sorry fam, im lucky enough to have a great grandmother also, idk what ill do when that day comes
frown.gif

stay strong and your fam is in my heart

stay up homie. thats a tough one i lost my gma last year and it was hard as hell. we were like best friends

r.i.p. to your gma. Keep strong, and at this moment you should be comforting your fam homie.

Sorry for your loss. Based on what you said, she sounds like she was an excellent role model.

Back
Top Bottom