My grandma passed away one hour ago.

RIP & sorry for your last, My mother just passed away on Saturday from Breast Cancer with metasasis to the lungs & liver. 12 Years strong after her 1stcancer diagnosis. Wake was yesterday and mass today. Its hard to take in because I viewed my mom as bionic woman, thought she was invicible. Stay strong.

Originally Posted by M16

RIP
frown.gif

keep your head up

im ruely sorry to hear bruh... RIP

make sure your here for your mom 100% i must be very tough for her as well. Losing a mom is very difficult.

Sorry to hear that, man.

I was devastated when my grandmother died, so I have a sense of what you're going through.

R.I.P.

This makes me think about my grandmother. Shes getting old but ive been trying to spend all the time i can with her. More love for every grams out there.

R.I.P COCO

Be there for your family and remember the funeral might be the last time you get a chance to say or express how you feel towards her. Best Wishes

RIP my man, I just buried my grandfather on Sunday, Its tough, but if they were suffering they are now better off, your in my prayers.

HICKORY - Former North Carolina Sen. and Rep. James H. Edwards, 82, died Thursday, June 11, 2009, at Catawba Valley Medical Center. The funeral service will beconducted at 4 p.m. Sunday, June 14, 2009, in Wilkerson Funeral chapel in Greenville, N.C., by the Rev. Kelli S. Sorg, pastor of Bath United Methodist Church.Burial will follow in Pinewood Memorial Park with Masonic Rites. A memorial service will be held in Hickory at a later date. Mr. Edwards, a native of PittCounty, attended Barton College in Wilson and East Carolina University in Greenville. He studied fire investigation as to cause and origin at the University ofMiami, and was a graduate of U.S.N.R Cadet School. He also completed the Merchant Marine Academy in engineering and received his Jr. Engineer License with theUnited States Coast Guard. He served as an instructor in cause and origin at the University of Illinois, and also as an instructor in counter-intelligence,procedure and techniques. Mr. Edwards was involved in investigative work for 40 years. He began his adjusting career with N.C. Farm Bureau, being their firstadjuster, which involved setting up the fire claims department. Since February 1959, he had owned and operated Southeastern Adjustment Co., Inc., an insuranceclaims adjustment company in Hickory. In 1976, he opened Edwards and Associates Inc., also in Hickory, an arson, fire, intelligence and product liabilityinvestigative company. Mr. Edwards was past precinct chairman of Swift Creek in Pitt County and served for four years as county chairman of the Caldwell CountyDemocratic Party. From 1975-76 and 1977-78, he served as a member of the N.C. House of Representatives. He was a member of the N.C. Senate from 1979-80 and1983-84. During his terms in the state legislature, he served on a number of committees including being co-chairman of the Criminal Code Revision Committee.Professionally, he was a member of the N. C. Adjusters Association, the Northwest Clams Association and the N.C. Private Investigators' Association. He wasa member of the Hickory Elks Lodge, the V.F.W. and the American Legion. A 32nd-degree Mason, he was a former member of the Ayden Masonic Lodge 498 A. F. &A. M. and was currently a member of Hickory Masonic Lodge 343 A.F. & A.M., the Scottish Rite and York Rite Bodies and the Oasis Shrine Temple. Since 1998,Mr. Edwards maintained homes in Hickory and Bath. He was a member of Bath United Methodist Church. He is survived by his wife, Mary L. Edwards; sons, James L.Edwards of Harrisburg, Tom Edwards of Morganton and Johnny H. Edwards of Germany; daughter, Ann E. Rust and husband Tom of Herndon, Va.; sister, Vivian EdwardsMills of Greenville; and grandchildren, Dr. Caroline Edwards Reinke, Leigh Edwards, Douglas Wharam, James Wharam and Meredith Edwards Green. The family willreceive friends Sunday from 2 until the funeral hour at Wilkerson Funeral Home.

Back
Top Bottom