My heart goes out to his mom's for caring...

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

I don't see how this will help but whatever.
word. this will have very little affect on him. getting enrolled in a tutoring course isn't going to restore some kind of ferrvor for education that you never had to begin with.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

I don't see how this will help but whatever.
word. this will have very little affect on him. getting enrolled in a tutoring course isn't going to restore some kind of ferrvor for education that you never had to begin with.

hey at least she's trying, some mothers out there don't give a sith.
i don't think she was trying to embarrass him, i think she was trying to show him that, that's where his life was headed, out there in the streets begging for change.

hey at least she's trying, some mothers out there don't give a sith.
i don't think she was trying to embarrass him, i think she was trying to show him that, that's where his life was headed, out there in the streets begging for change.

^that was my first thought
laugh.gif
#+@@ looks disgusting

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

ya'll don't know what discipline steps she has already taken prior to this though.

- we also dont know what steps she has/hasnt taken to make sure her son gets a good education. alot of people today just send their kid to school and expect the teacher to do everything. im willing to bet she's one of those parents......

- how do i know this? because any parent that is actively involved with their kids education (talking to teachers weekly, expanding on subjects taught in school at home, etc) wont run into problems like these.

ya'll don't know what discipline steps she has already taken prior to this though.

- we also dont know what steps she has/hasnt taken to make sure her son gets a good education. alot of people today just send their kid to school and expect the teacher to do everything. im willing to bet she's one of those parents......

- how do i know this? because any parent that is actively involved with their kids education (talking to teachers weekly, expanding on subjects taught in school at home, etc) wont run into problems like these.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

whats your high school gpa? college?

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

whats your high school gpa? college?

Back
Top Bottom