my homegirl of 10 yrs told me im on her bucket list! hahahah

Originally Posted by LaSevenTrees

not_sure_if_want.jpg
C'mon Son
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

10 years? Have you at least sucked a titty?

roll.gif

But don't do it imo, if she a good friend. I used to beat my female friends all the time........ now i have none in the long run. I friend zoned this one cute chick and she got all salty at me for not wanting to hit

roll.gif

But don't do it imo, if she a good friend. I used to beat my female friends all the time........ now i have none in the long run. I friend zoned this one cute chick and she got all salty at me for not wanting to hit

Originally Posted by youneedthese

roll.gif

Beat, though?

roll.gif

Beat, though?

Originally Posted by Carver

roll.gif

Beat, though?
Have sex with. Is that a better selection?

roll.gif

Beat, though?
Have sex with. Is that a better selection?

roll.gif

Beat, though?

Lol

roll.gif

Beat, though?

Lol

roll.gif

Beat, though?

Lol

roll.gif

Beat, though?

Lol

She is not ugly just not my type. Back in highschool she was with a dude I was cool with but she wanted to be with me but I was good. I friendzoned her actually. Every now and then I hit her if I wanna get my D blown real easy then sje comes through snd she annoys the #*%@ outta me to a point that I'm not even horny anymore. She's thirsty but she's good buisness because she works in the television industry like me so I keep her around so I stay abreast with the happenings at her network.

She is not ugly just not my type. Back in highschool she was with a dude I was cool with but she wanted to be with me but I was good. I friendzoned her actually. Every now and then I hit her if I wanna get my D blown real easy then sje comes through snd she annoys the #*%@ outta me to a point that I'm not even horny anymore. She's thirsty but she's good buisness because she works in the television industry like me so I keep her around so I stay abreast with the happenings at her network.

Back
Top Bottom