my homegirl of 10 yrs told me im on her bucket list! hahahah

The friend must look like trash, for you to bust on her face.

But yet it has never crossed your mind to smash.

She is not my thing she isn't trash but she isn't up to par. I just string her along like a puppy. I throw her a compliment or say something to pretend I'm interested and she gobbles it up and begs for my time. Its actually a turn off.

She is not my thing she isn't trash but she isn't up to par. I just string her along like a puppy. I throw her a compliment or say something to pretend I'm interested and she gobbles it up and begs for my time. Its actually a turn off.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Hahaha I'm not bow wow. Trash is a female that it just hurts to look at. She isn't visual acid but she ain't nice either she is about a 6 but prob a 7 for most dudes. I drill 8 and up personally.

Hahaha I'm not bow wow. Trash is a female that it just hurts to look at. She isn't visual acid but she ain't nice either she is about a 6 but prob a 7 for most dudes. I drill 8 and up personally.

e182584478b5ae6ad3fafc7d25767411ebe2fc0.gif
post her pic...let nt judge.

e182584478b5ae6ad3fafc7d25767411ebe2fc0.gif
post her pic...let nt judge.

There is no such thing as a female friend .... Just a chick u ain't smash yet. I end up not speaking to them and then the conversations are awkward. Especially if y'all were good friends.

There is no such thing as a female friend .... Just a chick u ain't smash yet. I end up not speaking to them and then the conversations are awkward. Especially if y'all were good friends.

Baby%20O%20Rly.gif

...then pics of the scalawag would be a "wise" decision then OP....
pimp.gif

Baby%20O%20Rly.gif

...then pics of the scalawag would be a "wise" decision then OP....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom