my homegirl of 10 yrs told me im on her bucket list! hahahah

You know what I noticed?

Most of your posts are about how women can't get enough of you seemingly throw their panties at you.

Skeptical. I am.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

You know what I noticed?

Most of your posts are about how women can't get enough of you seemingly throw their panties at you.

Skeptical. I am.

Dont get him started tho, kuz he's far from depressed.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

You know what I noticed?

Skeptical. I am.

Dont get him started tho, kuz he's far from depressed.

WatchYourBack.jpg

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

A relationship is about dominance either your the catch or your chasing. I'm the catch hombre and I string them along aslong as her part is played.

for ten years?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

A relationship is about dominance either your the catch or your chasing. I'm the catch hombre and I string them along aslong as her part is played.

for ten years?
grin.gif

Yea, for ten years. Initially for her homegirls when I was younger now for her contacts in the field we work in. I don't do facebook or myspace so the pic would have to come from her and she knows I'm asking for a weird reason.

Yea, for ten years. Initially for her homegirls when I was younger now for her contacts in the field we work in. I don't do facebook or myspace so the pic would have to come from her and she knows I'm asking for a weird reason.

Back
Top Bottom