My Humble and Small start-up

So Im new to the game of collecting but not new to Nikes. Since it seems the craze is to spout off our age I will join in and say Im 21 and wishing i startedthis earlier! Here ya go enjoy and any tips or comments is much needed!

My first pair I ever paid for on my own way back in the day...

My newest cop

I cant stop wearing these...

First shoe I got to start my collection

My outdoor BB shoes

My work shoes

AF1s

Running shoes/workout

Other workout shoes

Random Pair

House Slippers

The only non nikes I own...

Random Pair

I got a few more pairs coming in the mail so once I get'em I will update.

Thanks, Its actually pretty pathetic compared to everyone else on here but hey a guys got to start somewhere. I forgot to add my nike free trainers so I willpost those and Im waiting on Amare Stoudamire's Air Total Forces and Im also trying to add a pair of Nike Air Max lights with the color way ofPurple/Orange/Black/White( I am a huge suns fan). SO there will be some additions to my collection in the very near future.

humble and small is correct.
laugh.gif
keep it up man

Thanks guys. Its a small start i know but trust me im trying to catch back up. I really wish I had taken better care of my shoes during high school. I had afew pairs of Air Maxs and some Dunks that i either tosses or gave to goodwill cause i trashed them. Had I kept all my pairs in good shape I prolly would haveclose to 20 pairs instead. Damn...

man... be easy on ur kicks...lol.. na man do u... u pay for them so if u wanna trash em then go right ahead....

Why are you talking like you have to impress people on here? Your shoes are your shoes. Don't feel like you have to "catch up" to otherpeople's collections.

Yall are some ruthless dude on here. Cot damn.
roll.gif

Like dbao said, you have to do it for yourself. Try to play "catch-up" and you never will.

Why are you talking like you have to impress people on here? Your shoes are your shoes. Don't feel like you have to "catch up" to other people's collections.

i wish i didnt have some many shoes and ive got like 40 pair. i wanna eventually narrow it down to 15 shoes..theres no need to have all those unless you play ball or in high school or you jus strictly collectin em, but you seem to wear yours

you guys are rude..............BUT GUESSS WHAT IM 14 AND PROABLY HAVE MORE HEAT THAN YOU GROWN MEN,,,,,,,,,,,,,CUZ MOS OF YOU COP GENERAL RELEASE

Im not trying to catch up to everyone on here, but just to where I was at in High school. I had a ton of shoes in high school but I tossed most of them and amtrying to get back to where I was at before I tossed a bunch.

Thanks by the way for the props though.

I just got some new Air Max's from Nike store with some discounts i had and then I also won a few pairs on Ebay so when I get them all I will post someupdates.

Originally Posted by kidgotkicks

you guys are rude..............BUT GUESSS WHAT IM 14 AND PROABLY HAVE MORE HEAT THAN YOU GROWN MEN,,,,,,,,,,,,,CUZ MOS OF YOU COP GENERAL RELEASE
let me see
nerd.gif

kidgotkicks wrote:

Shut up.
indifferent.gif

Very nice collection man. Cool stuff. Dontlisten to the haters.

Back
Top Bottom