my jordan concord 11

I bought these ConcView media item 571974ords off eBay and the other was trustworthy. I am still skeptical about the two different looking carbon fibers. The first pic, carbon fiber feels smooth and the other one you can feel texture. Help?
GALLERY]

shoes are authentic Timmy 23 stretches when they are worn. as for the carbon to understand why it is different "feeling" you need to understand how carbon is made. It is a cloth you add a hardening agent to and it becomes carbon. You brush it on and if it drys with out flaw and you get a ruffish feel to it. When it drys with lumps or bumps or drips then they had sand down the imperfections leaving a very smooth finish. If you look close you should be able to see the sand marks. 

shoes are authentic Timmy 23 stretches when they are worn. as for the carbon to understand why it is different "feeling" you need to understand how carbon is made. It is a cloth you add a hardening agent to and it becomes carbon. You brush it on and if it drys with out flaw and you get a ruffish feel to it. When it drys with lumps or bumps or drips then they had sand down the imperfections leaving a very smooth finish. If you look close you should be able to see the sand marks. 
23s do not stretch that much bro without cracking some(like when you ball in them), and what do you do to squash the 23s? Jump up and down a bunch of times! com' on?? Just look at them! I got all the 11s worn many times and mine look NOTHING like that...these kicks have barely been worn, this is the GM 23 all day.. You guys see a little yellow and automatically call legit.. IDC what you noobs say those 23 are not right, the PL cuts is off, and the midsoles are rounded up at the heels. Im willing to bet the box is sketch and the toes are white as well... That yellow is from a few wears, someone prob told him they were fugazi now hes passing them on to the next guy who cant tell.. Whatever guys

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom