My Jordan II White/Black '94 Retro

Time to retire these since the White/Red release in the pack tomorrow. I've worn them casually every now and then since '94 and where the black midsoleshows through on the bottom is beginning to crack.
frown.gif

Jordan_II_01.jpg

Jordan_II_02.jpg

very nice! i wish they released the retros like this... but i guess u cant get everything... im grateful they even retroed em to begin with...i 4got i hadthese... i need to rock em...

YO!

1 - I love those...
2 - I hate that my re-retro's have red piping.
3 - I hate that they changed the back piece on the re-retro lows.
4 - AJ II's are my all time favorite Jordan.

DF!!!

I love those sooo much, I had both 94 IIs and IIIs, I couldn't stand it and broke them both out, the IIs cracked nasty style, and the IIIs pull tabcrumbled, but I've never felt so on top of the world for those couple days haha

love my size 13 pair :smile: woud love to get an cheap package like yours in usa . in germany they retail for 300 Euro . Abount 460 usdollar>>>>>>>>>>>>>PERVERT

Thanks everyone. I took really good care of them over the years. The plastic heel tab did begin to yellow but about a year ago I scrubbed it with barkeepersfriend and it cleaned it up real nice.
spidermanistheman, yours look great but there's no way I could not wear them. Props to you for having will power. That's why I never considered myselfa collector.

Originally Posted by SHORTYtwo3

Time to retire these since the White/Red release in the pack tomorrow. I've worn them casually every now and then since '94 and where the black midsole shows through on the bottom is beginning to crack.
frown.gif

Jordan_II_01.jpg

Jordan_II_02.jpg

Not bad, I like mine too
smile.gif

59016818de49187fe477516f863e7eb7feaff036.pjpg

nice to see those 94's... i got plenty of so called "vnds", but in reality its just goooood nike quality

i wish my og ii's looked like that, goood stuff shorty two23

Back
Top Bottom