"My Kicks Are Ruined!" (post pics) [mods please move if need be]

Post pics of that scuff, scratch, scrape, lipstick stain, eagle dropping that gave your sneaker its final blow and you can no longer wear them out in public...I'll kick it off w/ some 7s I ruined walkin up some concrete steps..i have plenty more ruined sneakers...Go! [if there isnt already a similar thread]

Post pics of that scuff, scratch, scrape, lipstick stain, eagle dropping that gave your sneaker its final blow and you can no longer wear them out in public...I'll kick it off w/ some 7s I ruined walkin up some concrete steps..i have plenty more ruined sneakers...Go! [if there isnt already a similar thread]

Nice thread idea.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm not sure if this qualify as a "general topic" I'm pretty sure you'll get more replies if the mods move this thread to sneaker showcase section

I'm not sure if this qualify as a "general topic" I'm pretty sure you'll get more replies if the mods move this thread to sneaker showcase section

Back
Top Bottom