"My Kicks Are Ruined!" (post pics) [mods please move if need be]

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

10th grade.  time for school.  I wouldn't wake up.  mom threatened to cut up my shoes.  thought she was bluffing.

she wasn't.

got my #$! up and went to school right away before she did anymore damage
laugh.gif

she said I cut those up because those looked the best. 
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

after I came home from school, she was all like.."how much were they?" "lemme buy you another pair."  I was like forget it.  you won't even be able to afford one.  I worked hard and paid for those shoes and you just went and cut them up.  guilt tripped the hell outta her.

then my shoe obsession died from that day on.
tired.gif
  still been on niketalk 6 years later though!  I saved the shoes to post pics on NT one day but was always too lazy to take pics. so here they are now.
laugh.gif

*fixed pics for yall.  I depsise ninjahood as well.
You're mom is ruthless!
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I still can't help but laugh though.
laugh.gif

10th grade.  time for school.  I wouldn't wake up.  mom threatened to cut up my shoes.  thought she was bluffing.

she wasn't.

laugh.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

after I came home from school, she was all like.."how much were they?" "lemme buy you another pair."  I was like forget it.  you won't even be able to afford one.  I worked hard and paid for those shoes and you just went and cut them up.  guilt tripped the hell outta her.

tired.gif
  still been on niketalk 6 years later though!  I saved the shoes to post pics on NT one day but was always too lazy to take pics. so here they are now.
laugh.gif

You're mom is ruthless!
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

she wasn't.

laugh.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif

You're mom is ruthless!
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

she wasn't.

laugh.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif

You're mom is ruthless!
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom