"My Kicks Are Ruined!" (post pics) [mods please move if need be]

Post pics of that scuff, scratch, scrape, lipstick stain, eagle dropping that gave your sneaker its final blow and you can no longer wear them out in public...I'll kick it off w/ some 7s I ruined walkin up some concrete steps..i have plenty more ruined sneakers...Go! [if there isnt already a similar thread]

Post pics of that scuff, scratch, scrape, lipstick stain, eagle dropping that gave your sneaker its final blow and you can no longer wear them out in public...I'll kick it off w/ some 7s I ruined walkin up some concrete steps..i have plenty more ruined sneakers...Go! [if there isnt already a similar thread]

I'm not sure if this qualify as a "general topic" I'm pretty sure you'll get more replies if the mods move this thread to sneaker showcase section

I'm not sure if this qualify as a "general topic" I'm pretty sure you'll get more replies if the mods move this thread to sneaker showcase section

Nice thread idea.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

10th grade.  time for school.  I wouldn't wake up.  mom threatened to cut up my shoes.  thought she was bluffing.

she wasn't.

2i3Ttl.jpg

bpvJzl.jpg

i63Xhl.jpg

j96hdl.jpg

got my #$! up and went to school right away before she did anymore damage
laugh.gif

she said I cut those up because those looked the best. 
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

after I came home from school, she was all like.."how much were they?" "lemme buy you another pair."  I was like forget it.  you won't even be able to afford one.  I worked hard and paid for those shoes and you just went and cut them up.  guilt tripped the hell outta her.

then my shoe obsession died from that day on.
tired.gif
  still been on niketalk 6 years later though!  I saved the shoes to post pics on NT one day but was always too lazy to take pics. so here they are now.
laugh.gif

*fixed pics for yall.  I depsise ninjahood as well.

10th grade.  time for school.  I wouldn't wake up.  mom threatened to cut up my shoes.  thought she was bluffing.

she wasn't.

2i3Ttl.jpg

bpvJzl.jpg

i63Xhl.jpg

j96hdl.jpg

got my #$! up and went to school right away before she did anymore damage
laugh.gif

she said I cut those up because those looked the best. 
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

after I came home from school, she was all like.."how much were they?" "lemme buy you another pair."  I was like forget it.  you won't even be able to afford one.  I worked hard and paid for those shoes and you just went and cut them up.  guilt tripped the hell outta her.

then my shoe obsession died from that day on.
tired.gif
  still been on niketalk 6 years later though!  I saved the shoes to post pics on NT one day but was always too lazy to take pics. so here they are now.
laugh.gif

*fixed pics for yall.  I depsise ninjahood as well.

Back
Top Bottom