"My Kicks Are Ruined!" (post pics) [mods please move if need be]

IS UR MOM WHITE OR BLACK CAUSE MOST WHITE MOTHERS ARE AFRAID OF THERE SON'S - LOL - SEE NOW A BLACK MOTHER SHE DONT CARE IF U GOT A OG PAIR OF JORDANS - SHES CUTTIN THOSE IF UR NOT GOING TO SCHOOL - GETTIN UR #$+ OUTA THE HOOD ! RIGHT OR WRONG ?

IS UR MOM WHITE OR BLACK CAUSE MOST WHITE MOTHERS ARE AFRAID OF THERE SON'S - LOL - SEE NOW A BLACK MOTHER SHE DONT CARE IF U GOT A OG PAIR OF JORDANS - SHES CUTTIN THOSE IF UR NOT GOING TO SCHOOL - GETTIN UR #$+ OUTA THE HOOD ! RIGHT OR WRONG ?

Originally Posted by dtor

Post pics of that scuff, scratch, scrape, lipstick stain, eagle dropping that gave your sneaker its final blow and you can no longer wear them out in public...I'll kick it off w/ some 7s I ruined walkin up some concrete steps..i have plenty more ruined sneakers...Go! [if there isnt already a similar thread]

The cut in the leather can be fixed and the rest of the shoes can be restored. Check out some of my work in my links. In my signature.

Originally Posted by dtor

Post pics of that scuff, scratch, scrape, lipstick stain, eagle dropping that gave your sneaker its final blow and you can no longer wear them out in public...I'll kick it off w/ some 7s I ruined walkin up some concrete steps..i have plenty more ruined sneakers...Go! [if there isnt already a similar thread]

The cut in the leather can be fixed and the rest of the shoes can be restored. Check out some of my work in my links. In my signature.

mail

Kidd's I for some reason wore while helping my neighbor with a cement job

i had some sick *%* clean cool grey 4s
got drunk was walking thru some park idk why
it was raining
suede i think is ruined
cant find something that wont fade the suede but take the dirt and stains away
anyways got some nasty scuffs on there
and all that good stuff
so now just use as dailys and to play ball in
although they got no grip whatsoever

i had some sick *%* clean cool grey 4s
got drunk was walking thru some park idk why
it was raining
suede i think is ruined
cant find something that wont fade the suede but take the dirt and stains away
anyways got some nasty scuffs on there
and all that good stuff
so now just use as dailys and to play ball in
although they got no grip whatsoever

AHAAAAAAAAA!!! i like this!!! LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif

here is my contribution. true blues. beated, skated, everything in it LOL. let me see if i can find my Haze low...
laugh.gif

AHAAAAAAAAA!!! i like this!!! LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif

here is my contribution. true blues. beated, skated, everything in it LOL. let me see if i can find my Haze low...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23sonmyfeet

dam what the hell now those im pretty sure were well worth your money haha

LOL
roll.gif

dtor - i am glad you made this thread. if ever i can find the beat kicks i have...but hey...i am not the only one that beats the crap out of their kicks...pretty sure.

Originally Posted by 23sonmyfeet

dam what the hell now those im pretty sure were well worth your money haha

LOL
roll.gif

dtor - i am glad you made this thread. if ever i can find the beat kicks i have...but hey...i am not the only one that beats the crap out of their kicks...pretty sure.

look what happened to my midnight blue/white o.g 6s today at school

i am seriiously about to cry hahahahha

look what happened to my midnight blue/white o.g 6s today at school

i am seriiously about to cry hahahahha

Back
Top Bottom