My life is on the declineman...even though i did meet a rad asian girl on thursday

i am still missing part of my life,  what am i missing <Mature topic, though..what are you missig in life?  can it be a woman? i think thats what it can be

i am still missing part of my life,  what am i missing <Mature topic, though..what are you missig in life?  can it be a woman? i think thats what it can be

The only thing I'm missing in life is a comfortable amount of $$$. Everything else is pretty much covered.

The only thing I'm missing in life is a comfortable amount of $$$. Everything else is pretty much covered.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Originally Posted by migit1209

is that you in your avy?

Yes, hence why he said his life is on the decline.
damn, i used to have respect for you until that low blowman...thats messed up  its whatever though..  i am a better person taht you, at the end ofn the day

is that you in your avy?

damn, i used to have respect for you until that low blowman...thats messed up  its whatever though..  i am a better person taht you, at the end ofn the day

Originally Posted by Though

is that you in your avy?

laugh.gif
It's all jokes dude, this is NT. You shouldn't take it seriously.

Originally Posted by Though

is that you in your avy?

laugh.gif
It's all jokes dude, this is NT. You shouldn't take it seriously.

thats how i stayhappy  i am a good person  i mot a pretty boy but i know im good person, by the way foreal..fmeales miss ut, is fine..but this asian girl sees somehting in me i think..im not changin myself forno girl..

thats how i stayhappy  i am a good person  i mot a pretty boy but i know im good person, by the way foreal..fmeales miss ut, is fine..but this asian girl sees somehting in me i think..im not changin myself forno girl..

Are you drunk Mayor? Go to bed, there's no space on this forum for fat greasy emotional drunks.

Are you drunk Mayor? Go to bed, there's no space on this forum for fat greasy emotional drunks.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Damn you aight b? this feel like some real @#$$.
this is mature topic i put it in topic. it was mature and dudes tryin to come at my head like wowthough...like i want to know whats missing in my life i wanttofix i now i am 20 years young and i have plenty of time to fix whats missing man..something is missing

Back
Top Bottom