My life is on the declineman...even though i did meet a rad asian girl on thursday

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

If you're trying to be a better man, I wouldn't go for that vegetarian diet...check out the Be A Better Man thread.
Asian girls do make everything in life a little brighter...though.
CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY NOT?
But in short, a diet with no meats can lower testosterone levels.

If you're trying to be a better man, I wouldn't go for that vegetarian diet...check out the Be A Better Man thread.
CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY NOT?

Could this be?
grin.gif

CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY NOT?

Show me scholarly articles proving this and adverse effects of said lowered testosterone levels.

CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY NOT?

Show me scholarly articles proving this and adverse effects of said lowered testosterone levels.

CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY NOT?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Idk why I find that to be so funny. But yea this is what hes talking about dude.

http://artofmanliness.com/2009/06/03/30-days-to-a-better-man-day-4-increase-your-testosterone/

CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY NOT?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Idk why I find that to be so funny. But yea this is what hes talking about dude.

http://artofmanliness.com/2009/06/03/30-days-to-a-better-man-day-4-increase-your-testosterone/

Haha, no need to take it so seriously. My little comment wasn't meant to spark a protein/testosterone level debate.

Haha, no need to take it so seriously. My little comment wasn't meant to spark a protein/testosterone level debate.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY NOT?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Vegetarian diets can alter the balance of a lot of vital chemicals, nutrients and vitamins in your body if it isn't done correctly. It's all about variety and balance.

Eat a serving of good fat. As you fat intake goes up, so do your T levels. Aim to get at least 30% of your calories from fat today and spread your consumption of it throughout the day. Monosaturated fats-the kind found in nuts, fish, olives, olive oil, seeds, and avocados-are particularly beneficial to your testosterone level (and your health).[sup]http://***.physiology.org...content/abstract/82/1/49 href="http://artofmanliness.com/2009/06/0...4-increase-your-testosterone/#footnote_9_3299">10[/sup] Also, don’t be afraid of saturated fat; that whole business about it raising your cholesterol and causing heart disease is a bunch of rubbish.[sup]http://www.menshealth.com...VgnVCM10000013281eac____ href="http://artofmanliness.com/2009/06/0...-increase-your-testosterone/#footnote_10_3299">11[/sup]

8. Eat a serving of cruciferous vegetables. Veggies like broccoli, cauliflower, radishes, turnips, cabbage and brussel sprouts contain Diindolylmethane which helps balance your estrogen and testosterone levels and increases the amount of free circulating T in your body.

As a vegetarian I can achieve these things, there are other ways to get protein that without eating meat. I plan on taking a protein supplement to complement my diet. Protein is also found in many vegetables especially legumes (beans, lentils, peanuts etc). If you actually read the article, it also said do three things from the list.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY NOT?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Vegetarian diets can alter the balance of a lot of vital chemicals, nutrients and vitamins in your body if it isn't done correctly. It's all about variety and balance.

Eat a serving of good fat. As you fat intake goes up, so do your T levels. Aim to get at least 30% of your calories from fat today and spread your consumption of it throughout the day. Monosaturated fats-the kind found in nuts, fish, olives, olive oil, seeds, and avocados-are particularly beneficial to your testosterone level (and your health).[sup]http://***.physiology.org...content/abstract/82/1/49 href="http://artofmanliness.com/2009/06/0...4-increase-your-testosterone/#footnote_9_3299">10[/sup] Also, don’t be afraid of saturated fat; that whole business about it raising your cholesterol and causing heart disease is a bunch of rubbish.[sup]http://www.menshealth.com...VgnVCM10000013281eac____ href="http://artofmanliness.com/2009/06/0...-increase-your-testosterone/#footnote_10_3299">11[/sup]

8. Eat a serving of cruciferous vegetables. Veggies like broccoli, cauliflower, radishes, turnips, cabbage and brussel sprouts contain Diindolylmethane which helps balance your estrogen and testosterone levels and increases the amount of free circulating T in your body.

As a vegetarian I can achieve these things, there are other ways to get protein that without eating meat. I plan on taking a protein supplement to complement my diet. Protein is also found in many vegetables especially legumes (beans, lentils, peanuts etc). If you actually read the article, it also said do three things from the list.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

It's not necessarily about a woman. It's about love.

And if you don't truly love yourself, you can't be loved by someone else. I don't mean loving what you own, look like or any of that. I mean stripping yourself of possessions and analyzing who you truly are.

Look at your worst qualities and do away with them.

Remove negativity from your life and you will find that you weren't missing anything. You were carrying things you did not need; holes that could never be filled or covered up and only increased in size the more they were fed.

It took me losing everything to realize all of that. It took me sleeping in a car and then losing that car and being homeless. It took depression and finally for me to shed my egotistical ways for me to really love myself.

I know this is too much for NT, but I don't care really. If this is what it takes to get you out of your funk, then I'm happy to have helped.

thanks.

And if you don't truly love yourself, you can't be loved by someone else. I don't mean loving what you own, look like or any of that. I mean stripping yourself of possessions and analyzing who you truly are.

Remove negativity from your life and you will find that you weren't missing anything. You were carrying things you did not need; holes that could never be filled or covered up and only increased in size the more they were fed.

It took me losing everything to realize all of that. It took me sleeping in a car and then losing that car and being homeless. It took depression and finally for me to shed my egotistical ways for me to really love myself.

I know this is too much for NT, but I don't care really. If this is what it takes to get you out of your funk, then I'm happy to have helped.

thanks.

tumblr_l4w8fsUSyv1qzc4eao1_1280.gif

tumblr_l4w8fsUSyv1qzc4eao1_1280.gif

Back
Top Bottom