#%+% my life

cliff:
i'm registred to go to med schhol this fall but i basically got caught driving without license, its expired
but i was registered to get a new license tomorrow  (in Canada you can just re-up your license without taking tests)
but the problem is, i didn't have it today
Basically me trying  to help the crac-k *!#%+ was what drew attention to me

excess detail

**normally in Canada you  get a fine or your car taken for driving without having your license
but if  you drive a car(without your license) not registered to you/family  it's considered stolen especially if you're not on insurance (they are using this loophole to say my mother's car is stolen because we have different last names )
I invested so much time and money in getting  to med school and i finally did it..but if i get convicted my life will essentially be over
I would even consider an early meeting  with christ

this is all happenning right now at work and i'm distraught
 there isn't really anyone to talk to ,my coworker are talking foul  and i can hear them
 seems like my world is just imploding

cliff:
i'm registred to go to med schhol this fall but i basically got caught driving without license, its expired
but i was registered to get a new license tomorrow  (in Canada you can just re-up your license without taking tests)
but the problem is, i didn't have it today
Basically me trying  to help the crac-k *!#%+ was what drew attention to me

excess detail

**normally in Canada you  get a fine or your car taken for driving without having your license
but if  you drive a car(without your license) not registered to you/family  it's considered stolen especially if you're not on insurance (they are using this loophole to say my mother's car is stolen because we have different last names )
I invested so much time and money in getting  to med school and i finally did it..but if i get convicted my life will essentially be over
I would even consider an early meeting  with christ

this is all happenning right now at work and i'm distraught
 there isn't really anyone to talk to ,my coworker are talking foul  and i can hear them
 seems like my world is just imploding

You knew you shouldn't be driving though. I really can't say I feel for you.

You knew you shouldn't be driving though. I really can't say I feel for you.

did not read. but U of T? austin?
edit...OK! i read it. cant your mom just prove to them shes your madre? 

did not read. but U of T? austin?
edit...OK! i read it. cant your mom just prove to them shes your madre? 

your def not getting a felony though i woulda told them to suck it and went back to work

your def not getting a felony though i woulda told them to suck it and went back to work

plus you can just get outt of it in court when you bring yur license your bout to get.

plus you can just get outt of it in court when you bring yur license your bout to get.

I dont understand a good portion of this story, maybe its best for us all if you dont go to med school

I dont understand a good portion of this story, maybe its best for us all if you dont go to med school

I read it and I am still confused. You must be really sheltered. What's any of this stuff has to do with the latter.

I read it and I am still confused. You must be really sheltered. What's any of this stuff has to do with the latter.

My brother was facing a double rape homicide til he got on the horn with my man right here...

mon.jpg

Lawyer up OP.

My brother was facing a double rape homicide til he got on the horn with my man right here...

mon.jpg

Lawyer up OP.

Back
Top Bottom