My little showcase. Lots more work to do.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Are you about that life?

(Grey Cortez)

Good stuff btw

haha, I really wasn't ever too big into Cortez's, ever. The colorways never appealed to me, nor did the look of them. I was doing shipment in the back of my store though, and came across the cool gray Cortez. After work, I got into my jeans and tried a pair on. A month later, I snagged a pair during 50s and went on my way. To be honest, it wasn't really a shoe that I needed, or that I'm proud of in the very least, but it's a nice shoe to have on a day that I wanna go with the casual look and a Phillies classic gray fitted.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Are you about that life?

(Grey Cortez)

Good stuff btw

haha, I really wasn't ever too big into Cortez's, ever. The colorways never appealed to me, nor did the look of them. I was doing shipment in the back of my store though, and came across the cool gray Cortez. After work, I got into my jeans and tried a pair on. A month later, I snagged a pair during 50s and went on my way. To be honest, it wasn't really a shoe that I needed, or that I'm proud of in the very least, but it's a nice shoe to have on a day that I wanna go with the casual look and a Phillies classic gray fitted.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

nice am '90s!
Thanks man! Other then my Retro Jordan collection, that's the other aspect of my shoe game that I really want to improve in 2011 and beyond. Air Max 90's are such a sylish and comfortable shoe, I love them. I'll probably add 2 pairs of 97's and maybe 2 more pairs of 95's along the way. 90's are by far my favorite, however.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

nice am '90s!
Thanks man! Other then my Retro Jordan collection, that's the other aspect of my shoe game that I really want to improve in 2011 and beyond. Air Max 90's are such a sylish and comfortable shoe, I love them. I'll probably add 2 pairs of 97's and maybe 2 more pairs of 95's along the way. 90's are by far my favorite, however.

pearl foamposites, cg XIs, grape AM 95s...the start of a solid collection. nice rotation!

by the way, folks gotta start reconsidering putting worn shoes on their beds though.

pearl foamposites, cg XIs, grape AM 95s...the start of a solid collection. nice rotation!

by the way, folks gotta start reconsidering putting worn shoes on their beds though.

pennys, pearls, cgs, flints, infrared
pimp.gif

keep up the good work

Back
Top Bottom