My mind is blown

say what you want but i've done this before...

From all the reading i've done the first piss you take in the morning is supposed to be "the most beneficial". so cheers?

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by J2Legend

^^ hahaha.
If you're on multi-vitamins, your body can't absorb everything, so it flushes it out in the urine. There would be lots of usable vitamins and minerals in your urine (thats why its bright yellow when taking them), so it can be recycled. Urine is sterile, so, other than tasting like $#@!, I don't see why it's so wrong. 

That being said, I still don't drink my urine. Tried on multi-vits once, and it tasted like beer I warmed in the microwave 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Drinking your own urine is only safe if you're getting enough water. Doing it for survival is fine the first few times, but eventually without drinking any water it does more good than bad..

Sounds like a good thing then. 
BRB drinking piss for survival

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Brb... taking drug test!

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by J2Legend

^^ hahaha.
If you're on multi-vitamins, your body can't absorb everything, so it flushes it out in the urine. There would be lots of usable vitamins and minerals in your urine (thats why its bright yellow when taking them), so it can be recycled. Urine is sterile, so, other than tasting like $#@!, I don't see why it's so wrong. 

That being said, I still don't drink my urine. Tried on multi-vits once, and it tasted like beer I warmed in the microwave 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Drinking your own urine is only safe if you're getting enough water. Doing it for survival is fine the first few times, but eventually without drinking any water it does more good than bad..

Sounds like a good thing then. 
BRB drinking piss for survival

roll.gif

Wait, why do ppl keep saying piss is yellow because of vitamins? I thought yellow pee meant you weren't hydrated. When I used to drink a gallon of water to get ready for team camp and two-a-days, my piss was crystal clear.

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

Originally Posted by cartune

Its actually safer and has more nutrition then your precious sodas

indifferent.gif
   hmmmmmm pepsi or piss ? ill take pepsi please
laugh.gif

id drink my own urine before i ever drink pepsi
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Wait, why do ppl keep saying piss is yellow because of vitamins? I thought yellow pee meant you weren't hydrated. When I used to drink a gallon of water to get ready for team camp and two-a-days, my piss was crystal clear.

The extra vitamins and supplements athletes take cause the piss to turn yellow despite being well hydrated

various cultures across the world believe in drinking their own urine for the antibacterial properties and so on and so forth.

this ain't anything new.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

zapatohead408 wrote:
Can't believe nobody else drinks their own urine.

laugh.gif

What's the point in this? Can't you just take vitamins?
cant you just drink your own piss?
go ahead and keep wasting money on vitamins thinking you're doing it till you realize you're an idiot when all this time you could have been saving those thousands of dollars by drinking your own piss. yea you're winning in life.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

Originally Posted by cartune

Its actually safer and has more nutrition then your precious sodas

indifferent.gif
   hmmmmmm pepsi or piss ? ill take pepsi please
laugh.gif

id drink my own urine before i ever drink pepsi
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

the hell is wrong with pepsi? that %*%# is gods spit. i can drink a whole 2liter like a 40.

grin.gif
@ some of these dudes thinking they doing it drinking their own piss
You're not doing it unless you're drinking piss from a virgin vegan that doesn't watch TV
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Lebronics

Who else knew Manny Pacquiao drinks his own urine?

You don't know anything about boxing, do you kid?
cool. now im going to go try this
"I also drink my urine because that's where a lot of proteins and vitamins are...and why not drink them again instead of wasting them". I'd say I now know more about how boxing can affect one's proper reasoning.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Here's a good article on the science behind urine therapy: http://www.universal-tao....ticle/urine_therapy.html

Hilarious. I particularly like this part:

Human urine has strengthening and curative characteristics concerning many deficiencies. A mixture of potato and sulphur powder, mixed with heated, old urine helps against hair loss. One should rub this mixture into the scalp; this slows down loss of hair. All kinds of throat inflammation can be helped by gargling with urine to which a bit of saffron has been added. Trembling hands and knees can be helped by washing, and rubbing one's own warm urine into the skin directly after one has urinated. An universal and excellent remedy for all distempers inward and outward. Drink your own water in the morning nine days together and it cures the scurvy, makes the body lightsome and cheerful.

Straight out of medicine from 150 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom