My Mom went Crazy!!!(pics)

damn ,if that was me , i would of been cought. b/c i usally put my stash in one of my shoe boxes

forget the story the kicks r nice. eggplant foams
pimp.gif

dam NT yall quick to call ducktales.

give somebody the benefit of the doubt sometimes.

you buy your own shoes?

your 17?

and you have all those CDPs?

where do you work may I ask?

This is maaad corny.. theres no way your mom opened up CDP boxes and placed the shoes out.. and why would you take a pic when you're mad about it

kmn2008 wrote:
you buy your own shoes?

your 17?

One of my boys played D-1 ball and he had no time for work not even weekends with all his workouts and meetings. So did boosters pay for those?

(((my room looked liked it had been raided by the DEA)))) hilarious!

you have a lot of heat there...nice.

Originally Posted by kickz4show

kmn2008 wrote:
you buy your own shoes?

your 17?

One of my boys played D-1 ball and he had no time for work not even weekends with all his workouts and meetings. So did boosters pay for those?

I played college ball, schools give you meal money when on the road or if you're on-campus during winter break and the school's dining facilities areclosed. This is all legal and I believe the NCAA limit is something like $15 per meal per player, so you're getting $45 a day and maybe spending $10-15 ofit on food (we hit up the $1 menu all the time). It was a nice way to get some extra cash, we only had Christmas Eve and Christmas off so we'd be therefor that whole 5-week winter break span. Let's just say it's 35 days that we got $45, that's $1,575 and probably only gonna spend $350-$500 of iton food. That's a nice G you have to spend on whatever you want.
pimp.gif

I wish someone woulda taken a pic of the locker room post-practice during winter breaks, it would be a helluva pic if no one knew the context. One of theassistants would walk into the locker room with a wad of 20's and go around to each player's locker handing out some green.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom