My most embarrassing and frustrating sexual experience W/ CLIFFNOTES

laugh.gif

Yes of course I was up. All the times... I just wasn't up for long. I think the first time she went down, it was for a good minute so I wasn't up topar.
Anyways, we're both new to the whole thing, so oh well. I guess that's what happens when all you've been doing was watching and not actuallyexperiencing it. I'll get it down the next time I see her. I was really overwhelmed, what can I say... after being denied for 2+ years, then all of asudden she's ready when I thought she never would be. We have been "sleeping" on the same bed with each other since we first started going out,and doing NOTHING but just PLAYING... so she gets me roused up and never finishes me. It just wasn't my night.

She's NEVER even looked at her downstairs, nor has she EVER played with herself. After trying the 3rd condom, she went to the bathroom with a mirror tocheck it out to see where it goes... that was the first time she did that.

I hope I don't have erectile dysfunction
eyes.gif

Don't you have an older sibling or cousin to talk to bro?....even pops might be able to help ya....but NT?...you just gon get clowned....

Damn she really does wear a chastity belt. Don't stress it dude, just perform cunnilingus to get her loose.

I'm 23 and could probably jump off a trampoline with my lady laying 10ft. from that +##$% and still get a hole in one.

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

laugh.gif

Yes of course I was up. All the times... I just wasn't up for long. I think the first time she went down, it was for a good minute so I wasn't up to par.
Anyways, we're both new to the whole thing, so oh well. I guess that's what happens when all you've been doing was watching and not actually experiencing it. I'll get it down the next time I see her. I was really overwhelmed, what can I say... after being denied for 2+ years, then all of a sudden she's ready when I thought she never would be. We have been "sleeping" on the same bed with each other since we first started going out, and doing NOTHING but just PLAYING... so she gets me roused up and never finishes me. It just wasn't my night.

She's NEVER even looked at her downstairs, nor has she EVER played with herself. After trying the 3rd condom, she went to the bathroom with a mirror to check it out to see where it goes... that was the first time she did that.

I hope I don't have erectile dysfunction
eyes.gif
smh..there are only two possible holes in can go into down there, and one is her %+$@..

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Damn she really does wear a chastity belt. Don't stress it dude, just perform cunnilingus to get her loose.
He said she doesn't even "look" down there, so she probably got madd vegetation
sick.gif

Damn son. That's crazy. I won't stoneface you or nothing like that , just cop a sex for dummies book or something. They probably sell them somewhere?Not sure, but that's the best advice I can give you.

Man, people are this comfortable with Niketalk fam that they will just come out and post something like this?! I wouldn't have told my good friends thisstory.....
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom