My most embarrassing and frustrating sexual experience W/ CLIFFNOTES

Props to all the positive and advice-giving fellas
pimp.gif

WOW............ OP sucks at this sex thing. I remember my first time, I did it in my bed and in the shower and guess what........... I put it in the whole bothtimes...... 2-0.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JJLT76

WOW............ OP sucks at this sex thing. I remember my first time, I did it in my bed and in the shower and guess what........... I put it in the whole both times...... 2-0.
pimp.gif
Well it's a good thing you weren't scored based on your English; 0-1 right there
grin.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Keep thinking you'll be the first and last
BITTER.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Really I don't see how what yall went through isn't typical. Maybe not for your age, but for your "stage in life." You'll figure it out.You just have to explore and quit rushing.

Originally Posted by West2East

BITTER.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Really I don't see how what yall went through isn't typical. Maybe not for your age, but for your "stage in life." You'll figure it out. You just have to explore and quit rushing.

We weren't rushing. We waited over 2 years. We did try multiple times that night, but I wouldn't say rushing.

WOW............ OP sucks at this sex thing. I remember my first time, I did it in my bed and in the shower and guess what........... I put it in the whole both times...... 2-0.
pimp.gif

acting like he is putting up Wilt numbers...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

BITTER.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Really I don't see how what yall went through isn't typical. Maybe not for your age, but for your "stage in life." You'll figure it out. You just have to explore and quit rushing.

We weren't rushing. We waited over 2 years. We did try multiple times that night, but I wouldn't say rushing.

I get what you're saying but you were kinda rushing the act. Foreplay. Try it. It'll help you out A LOT based on you explanation of what happen.Don't just "rush" in to trying to stick it in. Like West2East said explore.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Originally Posted by dyyhard

it hurt when i partly put it in
i hope more so that it was her and not you. you partner down there hurtin? if it painful for you, maybe you don't deserve the sense of pleasure.
No it hurt her... she said "ow". And no, I haven't gone down before, she's never let me. I saw it for the first time that night. She's just way too tight... Still untouched (for the most part) and being Asian. You do have to be prepared mentally, and I'm prepared for the next time we see each other
grin.gif
devil.gif

Most likely end of December though
eyes.gif
Alright real talk im a give u some advice do EVERYTHING I say and its gonna be all good. U need to take control forget getting head......the main reason is u need to get her worked up enough she may wanna have sex but if u aint made her really horny specially if she a virgin u gonna have problems. First start off kissing u gonna have to take ur time since ur a virgin anyway u should try to make ur foreplay last as LONG AS POSSIBLE.........u wanna make her have an orgasm or two before u even decide to plunge in that way she will have loosened up because of how horny she is......a womens vagina swells as well as her clitoris the more turned on she is as well as when she has already had an orgasm she should be even more wet than normal. So start kissing her then turn that into french kissing and u gotta be in control. Use ur tongue to trace outlines of her lips suck on her tongue the whole nine. Then start kissing and licking ur way to her neck start kissing and lickin and sucking on her neck she prolly gonna feel ticklish but the trick is to find that spot on her neck where it doesnt tickle her but it feels good. U gonna know when u reach the spot cause u gonna hear her moan instead of tryna bring her neck and head together when she starts moaning u found the spot. Work on that spot then work ur way down to her breasts when u get to the breasts lick around the nipples in that colored area(areola) start circular motions around and around going inward till u reach the nipple. lightly flick it with the tip of ur tonguge fast. she shoul;d moan thats when u just engulf the nipple with ur mouth suck on it and flick it with ur tongue at the same time repeat on the other breast then lick all the way down her stomach lightly kissing and licking then when u get to that area under her belly button where her panties elatic band would start lick gentely going down stop right above the #+$# go to where her thigh an pelvic bone connect lick from the top of that crack where the thigh and pelvis meet down cross over still licking glid over the #+$# so u can reach the pelvis/thigh crack on the other leg go up then right back down that crack then glide back over to the #+$# lick TWICE AND ONLY TWICE AND STOP.

Ok Danielle Steel
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I know you weren't rushing the whole idea of having sex. I meant rushing as in not really leading up to the exact moment. Exploring ftw.

BITTER.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

word. yo my man. keep on tryin and dont let these $#!@!# comment(most of them had me dyin) hold you back. son said it best above. both of you dontknow and therefore u had to learn for yourselves. watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall and refer to the white nerdy guy.

nawghtyhare
you are a genius for breakin it down to son. follow this mans instructions and she will fly just !@#! you everyweek

I know you weren't rushing the whole idea of having sex. I meant rushing as in not really leading up to the exact moment. Exploring ftw.
We've always done foreplay, even before that night. As I mentioned in the non-cliffnotes version, "...and the playing began" orsomething like that. I didn't go into much detail, but we kissed for a minute, and I kissed her around, JUST not DOWN THERE, because it was restricted andshe told me I'm not going to be able to kiss down there, but I'm going to definitely change that - I've always wanted to. Then after I kissed heraround for a while, she kissed me around before we attempted to make love.

As for cq23, you're still a typical kid. I never said that was the first time I've gotten head, because that fact is irrelevant to the subject matter.

pimp.gif
Well it's a good thing you weren't scored based on your English; 0-1 right there
grin.gif

my bad I got confused, Im trying to finish an essay at the same time and im ready to fall asleep.

This can't be real. Can it?
That wasn't an embarrassing situation. It was just flat out weird.

I'm don't mean to be an ahole but how can you not find the box after performing what sounded like an intensive investigation that used multiplecondoms.

This is crazy my man. I feel for you though. In all honesty I think she f'ed you up mentally in this situation.

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

pimp.gif

acting like he is putting up Wilt numbers...
tired.gif

never said I was, just saying i found the hole both times during my first sexual encounter.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by cq23

wait. you got dome for the first time at 22?

grin.gif

i beat you by 8years
Didn't you get shunned by your girlfriend?
naww thats when my acc. got hacked and posted the ugly unibrow girl

i got domed up in 8th grade. darielle jones
pimp.gif

grin.gif

i beat you by 8years
naww thats when my acc. got hacked I posted a story I made up and got exposed by THB so I made up the hacking stuff and jihaded myself posted the ugly unibrow girl
fixed.
nerd.gif

As far as the OP...I read the entire #*%% and I'm speechless...can't even come up (no pun intended) with a joke or something witty to say...damn.

I'm also surprised that NT went this easy on you...these dudes is wolves but most giving you advice and #*%%...I guess you're one of the lucky ones.

I do have to warn you though...this story will not end with this thread. It'll follow you for the rest of your e-career...it will be saved for futuree-laughs. You do understand this, don't you?

I'm basically saying it's too late to edit or delete now, my dude...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

grin.gif

i beat you by 8years
naww thats when my acc. got hacked I posted a story I made up and got exposed by THB so I made up the hacking stuff and jihaded myself posted the ugly unibrow girl
fixed.
nerd.gif

As far as the OP...I read the entire #*%% and I'm speechless...can't even come up (no pun intended) with a joke or something witty to say...damn.

I'm also surprised that NT went this easy on you...these dudes is wolves but most giving you advice and #*%%...I guess you're one of the lucky ones.

I do have to warn you though...this story will not end with this thread. It'll follow you for the rest of your e-career...it will be saved for future e-laughs. You do understand this, don't you?

grin.gif
Nah homie you must've missed the previous episodes
laugh.gif

This man's sex life(snickers) is well known on NT
The day he smashes though, it'll be like we all got that W

but for real, how you miss the hole 6 times?? I'ma PM you the granddaddy
of all pr0n sites so you can study the female anatomy, perhaps pick up a few techniques

Originally Posted by early90s

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

grin.gif

i beat you by 8years
fixed.
nerd.gif

I do have to warn you though...this story will not end with this thread. It'll follow you for the rest of your e-career...it will be saved for future e-laughs. You do understand this, don't you?

grin.gif
Nah homie you must've missed the previous episodes
laugh.gif

This man's sex life(snickers) is well known on NT
The day he smashes though, it'll be like we all got that W

but for real, how you miss the hole 6 times?? I'ma PM you the granddaddy
of all pr0n sites so you can study the female anatomy, perhaps pick up a few techniques
Yeah I read some of the comments they'd throw at homeboy, but I didn't think it was this bad...wow.

If we're taking his W, it damn sure ain't coming with all those L's...
laugh.gif

I'll give him props for sticking with his girl even though (I assume or hope so) he could have gotten it over witha long time ago...

but that's where the props stops.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom