My most embarrassing and frustrating sexual experience W/ CLIFFNOTES

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by TW3EK

Damn... and you 22 too? #$+$.
Damn, 22
smh.gif
smh.gif
QFT, you should already have a decent stroke, not struggling"to find it"

Damn I'm not sure what to tell you. How you gonna be a grown #@* man and not know where to put it?
smh.gif

roll.gif
Mannn I feel bad for you
frown.gif
and embarrassed for both of yall....she thought there were two holes?
smh.gif
Yall are 22 and 21 sounding like some 12 year olds
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Keep thinking you'll be the first and last
You were one of the few to truly believe she's already been sexin, and that's apparent she's not.
well she aint sexin' you and thats all that matters.
if a girl didnt want to "see me" in bed in less than a month of talking to me then I'd assume she didn't like me, point blank

you need to get her extremely wet next time so you will need to go down into the jungle

so next time will be in 2 years again? That's indeed a major L

Originally Posted by dyyhard

it hurt when i partly put it in
i hope more so that it was her and not you. you partner down there hurtin? if it painful for you, maybe you don't deserve the sense of pleasure.
No it hurt her... she said "ow". And no, I haven't gone down before, she's never let me. I saw it for the first time that night. She's just way too tight... Still untouched (for the most part) and being Asian. You do have to be prepared mentally, and I'm prepared for the next time we see each other
grin.gif
devil.gif

Most likely end of December though
eyes.gif

Alright real talk im a give u some advice do EVERYTHING I say and its gonna be all good. U need to take control forget getting head......the mainreason is u need to get her worked up enough she may wanna have sex but if u aint made her really horny specially if she a virgin u gonna have problems. Firststart off kissing u gonna have to take ur time since ur a virgin anyway u should try to make ur foreplay last as LONG AS POSSIBLE.........u wanna make her havean orgasm or two before u even decide to plunge in that way she will have loosened up because of how horny she is......a womens vagina swells as well as herclitoris the more turned on she is as well as when she has already had an orgasm she should be even more wet than normal. So start kissing her then turn thatinto french kissing and u gotta be in control. Use ur tongue to trace outlines of her lips suck on her tongue the whole nine. Then start kissing and licking urway to her neck start kissing and lickin and sucking on her neck she prolly gonna feel ticklish but the trick is to find that spot on her neck where it doesnttickle her but it feels good. U gonna know when u reach the spot cause u gonna hear her moan instead of tryna bring her neck and head together when she startsmoaning u found the spot. Work on that spot then work ur way down to her breasts when u get to the breasts lick around the nipples in that colored area(areola)start circular motions around and around going inward till u reach the nipple. lightly flick it with the tip of ur tonguge fast. she shoul;d moan thats when ujust engulf the nipple with ur mouth suck on it and flick it with ur tongue at the same time repeat on the other breast then lick all the way down her stomachlightly kissing and licking then when u get to that area under her belly button where her panties elatic band would start lick gentely going down stop rightabove the #+$# go to where her thigh an pelvic bone connect lick from the top of that crack where the thigh and pelvis meet down cross over still licking glidover the #+$# so u can reach the pelvis/thigh crack on the other leg go up then right back down that crack then glide back over to the #+$# lick TWICE AND ONLYTWICE AND STOP.

I wanna know how the hell that woman doesnt know what hole it goes into? Thats a shame on her part.

lol and
indifferent.gif
@ the responses " i feel bad for you" blah blah

don't even trip my dude, cuz 70% of NT are virgins too

Go easy on the fella lol.
Its nothing man, things like this do tend to happen from time to time. I remember a few years back i was so upset at myself for not being able to get fullyerect one time with one of my ex girlfriends. I called one of my homies up and he was like the same thing happened to him before. Basically, just try not toget overhyped! I know thats tough not to do however the both of you have to take it slow and just be patient. If not then it wont happen.

How did fleshlights make it in this subject lol??
You know what? More guys should use them because there are so many guys that are willing to get a woman pregnant and then deny the child for years. If you donot want to risk the chance of responsibily then use the fleshlight lol real talk.

Now, back to the original topic.

This isn't that bad bro. It's interesting to read about 2 people about 2 lose their virginity. The day will come bro. Put your fingers in it sometimes,losin it up.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Keep thinking you'll be the first and last

laugh.gif

Y'all both very naive, tho. I mean...22 and you ain't even know where the %@%%# hole is located?
eek.gif
smh.gif
My son will need a GPS device to find theclitoris
laugh.gif
Why is 'ol girl so adamant to have sex now after all this time? I'm sorry but after 2 years and not even seein' the box I'dassume something was very wrong.

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Originally Posted by dyyhard

it hurt when i partly put it in
i hope more so that it was her and not you. you partner down there hurtin? if it painful for you, maybe you don't deserve the sense of pleasure.
No it hurt her... she said "ow". And no, I haven't gone down before, she's never let me. I saw it for the first time that night. She's just way too tight... Still untouched (for the most part) and being Asian. You do have to be prepared mentally, and I'm prepared for the next time we see each other
grin.gif
devil.gif

Most likely end of December though
eyes.gif
Alright real talk im a give u some advice do EVERYTHING I say and its gonna be all good. U need to take control forget getting head......the main reason is u need to get her worked up enough she may wanna have sex but if u aint made her really horny specially if she a virgin u gonna have problems. First start off kissing u gonna have to take ur time since ur a virgin anyway u should try to make ur foreplay last as LONG AS POSSIBLE.........u wanna make her have an orgasm or two before u even decide to plunge in that way she will have loosened up because of how horny she is......a womens vagina swells as well as her clitoris the more turned on she is as well as when she has already had an orgasm she should be even more wet than normal. So start kissing her then turn that into french kissing and u gotta be in control. Use ur tongue to trace outlines of her lips suck on her tongue the whole nine. Then start kissing and licking ur way to her neck start kissing and lickin and sucking on her neck she prolly gonna feel ticklish but the trick is to find that spot on her neck where it doesnt tickle her but it feels good. U gonna know when u reach the spot cause u gonna hear her moan instead of tryna bring her neck and head together when she starts moaning u found the spot. Work on that spot then work ur way down to her breasts when u get to the breasts lick around the nipples in that colored area(areola) start circular motions around and around going inward till u reach the nipple. lightly flick it with the tip of ur tonguge fast. she shoul;d moan thats when u just engulf the nipple with ur mouth suck on it and flick it with ur tongue at the same time repeat on the other breast then lick all the way down her stomach lightly kissing and licking then when u get to that area under her belly button where her panties elatic band would start lick gentely going down stop right above the #+$# go to where her thigh an pelvic bone connect lick from the top of that crack where the thigh and pelvis meet down cross over still licking glid over the #+$# so u can reach the pelvis/thigh crack on the other leg go up then right back down that crack then glide back over to the #+$# lick TWICE AND ONLY TWICE AND STOP.

Ok Danielle Steel
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yes of course I was up. All the times... I just wasn't up for long. I think the first time she went down, it was for a good minute so I wasn't up to par.
Anyways, we're both new to the whole thing, so oh well. I guess that's what happens when all you've been doing was watching and not actually experiencing it. I'll get it down the next time I see her. I was really overwhelmed, what can I say... after being denied for 2+ years, then all of a sudden she's ready when I thought she never would be. We have been "sleeping" on the same bed with each other since we first started going out, and doing NOTHING but just PLAYING... so she gets me roused up and never finishes me. It just wasn't my night.

She's NEVER even looked at her downstairs, nor has she EVER played with herself. After trying the 3rd condom, she went to the bathroom with a mirror to check it out to see where it goes... that was the first time she did that.

I hope I don't have erectile dysfunction
eyes.gif
has she never taken a health class before?! wow.

Back
Top Bottom