My (mostly Jordan) collection.

Some of those look a little off to me. At least you wear your shoes.
Nice collection.

Most of my shoes are store bought. There are a couple of eBay purchases in there. Other than the 23's which shoes do you think look off? Thanks for the comment.

Last edited:
Had to triple take the 23's 
laugh.gif

Dang u got balls to wear OG jordan..  Crazy!!  I saw a guy wear Retro 13 in FOOTLOCKER and walk around..  WTF!!  LOL, If I were him, I will tell him If I had those, I just put them in closet..  I just bought Retro 5 Jordan yesterday and it was great to have them

Dang u got balls to wear OG jordan..  Crazy!!  I saw a guy wear Retro 13 in FOOTLOCKER and walk around..  WTF!!  LOL, If I were him, I will tell him If I had those, I just put them in closet..  I just bought Retro 5 Jordan yesterday and it was great to have them

People wear OG's all the time lmao

How does somebody with this extensive a collection have such a pair of such blatant fakes in there?

Dude, if you don't intend to wear your sneakers, you shouldn't be buying them.

Thanks to all for the positive comments.  As for the 23's.  What can I say, they were a spur of the moment purchase.  I saw the auction on the bay just as it was ending.  The seller had a very high feedback rating having sold lots of Jordan's.  The price was so low (which should have been a red flag) I put in a bid and won.  I paid so little I never bothered doing a legit check.  They have just been sitting in my closet.  I am probably going to just give them to one of the students in the school I teach at.

Back
Top Bottom