My New Car Pick Up.. Vol. Feels good to be back behind the wheel

Aaight so after I totaled my other car (96 Honda Accord). I was doing some research into getting me a new car. I was torn between an Audi, a Passat. I hadabout 7k to spend cash. I didnt want a payment even though i make enough to afford one because I just moved, and I just had a kid, and besides i live in NYCwork in the city and only drive on the weekend so making a 400 a month payment to drive maybe 3 days a week makes no sense. So i happen to come across this onCraigslist..Talked to the dude and made it happen...

2000 Nissan Maxima SE...102k on the speedometer He wanted 5700 but i talked him down to 5000 Flat..Car is super clean with the leather interior..and 6cd Bosesystem..first thing is a window tint, and maybe some wheels..I think i just want the Stock Alloys...or maybe something simple..and oh yea the sunroof visor hasto go..

congats
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
thats a good pickup. My bro got one of those and he loves it to death.Im lookin into a 07-08 Altima tho. I unno why but I like em.

Maximas are great cars, nice pickup. I'm not into flashy rims, but it'd look so much better with something different, even if it's just a stockNissan rim like you said.

great buy for a 2000 model. plus you got the SE with all the goodies so that's a plus. i hope you dont ruin the car by putting on disgusting wheels like alot of idiots put on maximas and altimas. just go with some factory alloy's for the latter year maximas and you should be good.

Had the same car and it was great for me.

You got a great deal also. I sold mine with 140k for 6,000.

I miss it so much, you will really enjoy this car. Just change the oil and you will get 200k on it.

Nice pickup for a nice price. Enjoy it.

Im lookin into a 07-08 Altima tho. I unno why but I like em.

I've had an 07 3.5 for 6 months. Check out nissanclub.com or lemme know if you have any questions.

very nice. my dad has a maxima and it is
pimp.gif
btw does anyone have a link to the post your car thread cause i searched for it and can't find it anywhere...

Nice pick up. I'm in desperate need of a new car; I need an altima in my life.

Back
Top Bottom