My New Car Pick Up.. Vol. Feels good to be back behind the wheel

Thanks for all of the well wishes..First thing first is Def. a tint Job..Then im going with wheels..I like the look so im not gonna go wild crazy with therims..I honestly just want the stock 17' Nissan Alloys...Always wanted a Maxima and now i have one..Ill post more pics once im done doing a few things toit...

Maximas are
smokin.gif
, nice pick-up

Originally Posted by CjMoney

Nice pickup for a nice price. Enjoy it.

Im lookin into a 07-08 Altima tho. I unno why but I like em.

I've had an 07 3.5 for 6 months. Check out nissanclub.com or lemme know if you have any questions.

Good looks on that forum. I was driving by my boys block and I broke my neck cause I seen the coupe
eek.gif
. I didnt even know they had one or released it. Im mad they callin it the poormans G35 tho
laugh.gif
F it Id still cop.

ill scoop you up in my porsche, sike, you know i got a nissan that im still payin for, still got a lease on

Originally Posted by Tonystarks2984

Originally Posted by CjMoney

Nice pickup for a nice price. Enjoy it.

Im lookin into a 07-08 Altima tho. I unno why but I like em.

I've had an 07 3.5 for 6 months. Check out nissanclub.com or lemme know if you have any questions.

Good looks on that forum. I was driving by my boys block and I broke my neck cause I seen the coupe
eek.gif
. I didnt even know they had one or released it. Im mad they callin it the poor mans G35 tho
laugh.gif
F it Id still cop.

IMO the altima coupe is KILLIN everything on the streets in its price range. You cant get a nicer car for under 25k.

Back
Top Bottom