my new collection =( GOOD NEW GOT MOST PAIRS BACK PG 3

Originally Posted by mst9023

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

CanIFly34 wrote:
Damn
eek.gif

Hope this ends in your favor man

check your local craigslist postings. the thief could be dumb and try selling them on there.

dam looked like you worked hard
insurance may be in your favor but
still wack...thanks for the idea on insurance

sorry to hear it man tht is soo dirty
tired.gif
..... i had a friend tht also gothis collection rob and it end up tht one of his other friends who did it. But eh what comes around goes around who ever did it their time will come sooner orlater

that's terrible homie... i didn't know insurance would cover sneaks though

but you'd know if it was a homie, he'd be rocking all ya gear

i hate to sound like im tryin to make u sound like your lieing but just for people to think about maybe somebody says they get some shoes stolen because theyare hard out for money and cant sell the shoes so the insurance can get them retail for the money

So the 4 robbers were caught (2 of them were close friends of my brother
tired.gif
)
but 59 pairs were stolen and the cops were able to recover 45 and my xbox
but money, jewelry, tv are still missing

here is what the cops brought over i think 7 or 8 trash bags full
5 of the pairs were UNDSed
tired.gif
the rest were not worn though
c4126bd1b3abc0f4555f312a31ec58ad5f522316.jpg

f2a3673a1f2eabd507805aa7f4552ad43bed41ea.jpg

maan thats some good news for real, i hope you get all your stuff back, wich ones were undsd??, tell the whole situation im curious.

black/silver 5s, cool grey iv, blue low 11, aqua's, hare 1's

well i just txted acouple people i knew, and one girl called me and said theese 4 boys came to a party, then left and came back all with new shoes on, thenleft the party again later in the night to go in there cars and came back again with all different shoes on again

so i called the cops back, 2 days later the decided to go to there house they went to 1's first and asked the mom and she went in his room and found 4 bags
so after that the cops went to the other 3 and recoverfed the other bags and my xbox, but none of the other things were found and there is missing pairs still
which im gussing the kids sold

Good for you man! you were able to retrieve some. What happened with the 4 robbers? are they already behind bars??

Back
Top Bottom