My NT Ballers, Given 10 Tries, Could You Score on Andre Iguodala 1 on 1?

Chad is just trash. Those were all too good of looks. I'm cashing 7 out of 10 of those. Of course after you maken1 or 2 Artest probably plays harder so who knows

Remember when Cowlin Cowherd thought he could score on Bruce Bowen, or comedian Andrew Schultz playing 1 on 1 with Jay Williams

Answers should be good.

I can cook, carry bags, clean, wrap ankles, drive ****** around, hell I'll learn how to fly the plane,chedule outings, do accounting, taxes, all kinds of services. I am all around. On the court though, sheyit I doubt I could run a full court suicide and back max effort. I could give you some fouls and maybe screens. If there isn't a natural ball stoppage in about 2 minutes I prolly gotta burn a TO so I dont die

Like if I played tomorrow? A good 20-25 with max effort. More once I get conditioned to it. I'm built different though.
Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 5.21.22 PM.png

no doubts in my mind whatsoever :nthat:

easy mathematics

Chad is just trash. Those were all too good of looks. I'm cashing 7 out of 10 of those. Of course after you maken1 or 2 Artest probably plays harder so who knows

Remember when Cowlin Cowherd thought he could score on Bruce Bowen, or comedian Andrew Schultz playing 1 on 1 with Jay Williams

Yeah, Ron wasn't really playing defense there. And Chad def. had some decent looks, while some were more than decent. Any semi-pro baller would've been able to cash on at least 5 of those attempts. But as you said, if you were making a couple early, he'd probably started D'ing up. I know Ron hasn't played professionally in quite sometime, but he can still probably defend at high level.

Answers should be good.

Nothing. Zero. Zlitch. Would I say i'm better than normal/average folks? Sure, I've played during my day. Am I good enough to be a professional? Hell no.

Could I make a couple buckets in the NBA? Highly doubtful. Maybe If they left me open or something, but even then, I doubt it. I'd be a total liability on defense. And I wouldn't have the lift needed to hit "open" shots in the NBA, as most of those guys recover very well.

Even if you are wide open, none of us here have professional releases. By the time we gather and get ready to shoot our shot is in the stands cause an elite level athlete is able to recover to their defender in record time.

Nba 3 is hella deep…. Even really good shooters at the small courts at LA fitness would need a while to get used to the range and size of the court… not to mention the nba player close outs lol

This is funny not only cuz he thinks he can drop 20 in a game but saying playing the entirety of a game as well. No, you wouldnt.

Funny, ive had this discussion with a trainer from my boxing club mostly because nowadays everyone thinks they can be boxers/fighters. He was talking about other athletes (football, basketball) stepping into the ring and thinking they can be champs. He said well then i can get on the ball court and be an all star point guard then. :lol: plenty of delusional folks

Back
Top Bottom