My NT Ballers, Given 10 Tries, Could You Score on Andre Iguodala 1 on 1?

Combat sports is the dumbest version of pros vs joes you can get yourself in. Like, you’re going to get your *** best and possibly hurt.

No one "plays" boxing.

If you challenge an NBA player 1 on 1, worst case youll get embarassed and laughed off the court.

You challenge a pro fighter you will get your brains scrambled. I dunno why he didnt have headgear either? Surprised a gym even allowed this, or the pro fighters team.

Reminds me of my homeboy when watching the fight on Saturday…Said he can stick with Tank cuz he way bigger than him and everybody trying tell yo he don’t want any type of problems with dudes that fight for a living :lol: :smh:

No one "plays" boxing.

If you challenge an NBA player 1 on 1, worst case youll get embarassed and laughed off the court.

You challenge a pro fighter you will get your brains scrambled. I dunno why he didnt have headgear either? Surprised a gym even allowed this, or the pro fighters team.

First thing I noticed.

Diffetent dynamic. Son vs father is diff than joe vs pro, esp once the son gets to a certain age.

Lol @ his son saying "i made 4 in a row then i sold"

Reminds me of my homeboy when watching the fight on Saturday…Said he can stick with Tank cuz he way bigger than him and everybody trying tell yo he don’t want any type of problems with dudes that fight for a living :lol: :smh:

I got a homeboy that be saying the same ****. He think cause he 6'5 he won't get folded.
Bro you've never even been in a real fight and you think he can hang with a professional?
Them dudes folding you without breaking a sweat.

Responses :lol:

BetMGM 🦁 @BetMGM If you were given 10 carries in an NFL game, how many yards would you finish with? -

Screenshot_20220824-010016.png

Back
Top Bottom