My Opinion On Packs

With all the crazy packs coming out this year, most people are spending a lot for usually only 1 of the 2 shoes that come in the pack besides the XI/XII wherewhich both shoes will be kept. In most other packs, people do not want one or the other. I have bought the X/XIII pack luckily and I have to say, both shoesare very nice. I don't get why people just buy it for the XIII or the X and then sell the one that they don't want. If they try to sell the other one,which in this case is usually the X, then they won't get half the amount of the pack for that one shoe, in that case the person selling would lose profitand pay like $230 shoes that are retroes and that they will eventually complain about their quality later because they did something careless and get theirkicks messed up. The VI/XVII, VII/XVI, IV/XIX, packs for example are only wanted for the shoe that is before the X. I do agree the VI, VII, and IV are thebetter ones of the pack but still the XVII, XVI, and XIX aren't that bad at all. These are some underrated shoes. I anticipate that most people will getthose packs, keep the model that is under X, and try to sell the other one on ebay for about $100. What I', trying to say is, even though JB is doing thisstrictly to get money by putting one shoe in the pack with another shoe that people don't want, we should appreciate the concept because it gives you 2quality shoes that will add more to your collection, and they both are shoes that MJ played in. A lot of people like the IV because MJ had that crazy shot overCraig Elho. Or the XI because he won his first championship after retirement in those. Although MJ didn't do anything GREAT in the XV-XIX numbers, he stillplayed in them. MJ didn't win a championship or slam dunk contest in the AJ V but people still like that. So why can't people like the XV-XIX. Just mythought

^^Agreed, so much more could have been done I feel like. The whole idea seemed to have been a commemorative sort of thing and with all the time Jordan Brandhad to plan, strategize, and execute, they really came up short in some aspects. They have alot of appealing colorways left that not only NT would love, buteven the general public. Those XIVs are incredibly uncreative, along with the XVIIs and various others. Simply taking an already releasing color and changingstitching/materials isn't creativity.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

It's the lack of creativity with some of these packs that is upsetting...

EXACTLY....... I just went off in another thread about how the 9 and 14 pack is basically just left overs of what they already gaveus, but white stitching makes it a whole world of difference... then you go the worst pack by far.. the 21/2 wich is basically just the RETRO 2 LOW made into ahigh and the red/black XXI low made into a high as well

1. Seriously, where do you see people selling the Collezione Xs for $80?
I'm very very interested!

2. Who says people don't like XV-XIX.
XV: I assume you don't really come in the forum often. Look at the amount of request for flight club invitation threads.
Maybe they're are not for the Black/Red XVs, but some people really went crazy over the XV laser.

XVI: People ask for legit/price checks for these shoes on Fake/Price check forums. Yeah, pretty often!

XVII: See the VI/XVII thread, read what people think about the XVII.
I have a friend who bought and beat 3 pairs of these. He had 3 empty suitcases.

XVIII: I don't know about this. Maybe you're right, they suck and underrated. But there are some minorities, obviously you're one of them, who likethe shoes.

XIX: Some say, "When I wear them, I feel like I'm walking on cloud".

3. Get a blog! PLEASE!

Originally Posted by indohan

XVIII: I don't know about this. Maybe you're right, they suck and underrated. But there are some minorities, obviously you're one of them, who like the shoes.

Definitely right. All I know is that I can't wait for the XVIII/V pack! If JB is going to make the XVIII black/red.....it's a must copp for me!

AND we all know the Vs are automatic!

Well, I have to agree with you......both pairs of the shoes should be combined to make the value of the packages...
but...what if JB keep putting craps into the packages like the XIVs?? Idk how many people is buying the package because of the XIV,, and who is gonna keepthem...

I see what you mean, but people are gonna do what they want to do.
Besides, what these sites are selling for one shoe out of the pack, you might as well buy the full pack.

I understand what you're sayin...but for future reference...

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source- ShareThis

par·a·graph
premium.gif
thinsp.png
/ˈpær
thinsp.png
əˌgræf, -ˌgrɑf/
Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[par-uh-graf, -grahf] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

-noun [table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]a distinct portion of written or printed matter dealing with a particular idea, usually beginning with an indentation on a new line.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]a paragraph mark.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]a note, item, or brief article, as in a newspaper.[/td] [/tr][/table]-verb (used with object) [table][tr][td]4.[/td] [td]to divide into paragraphs.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]5.[/td] [td]to write or publish paragraphs about, as in a newspaper.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]6.[/td] [td]to express in a paragraph.[/td] [/tr][/table]

[Origin: 1515-25; earlier paragraphe < Gk paragraph
emacracute.png
marked passage; see para-[sup]1[/sup], graph
thinsp.png
]

-Related forms
par·a·graph·ism, noun

par·a·gra·phis·ti·cal
premium.gif
thinsp.png
/ˌpær
thinsp.png
ə
thinsp.png
grəˈfɪs
thinsp.png
thinsp.png
kəl/
Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[par-uh-gruh-fis-ti-kuh
thinsp.png
l
]
Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation, adjective
[table][tr][td]Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, [emoji]169[/emoji] Random House, Inc. 2006.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

You ever read something, then get to the end, and wonder what you just read?

Isn't that the truth...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

It's the lack of creativity with some of these packs that is upsetting...
Don't get me wrong but I think Jordan Brand expressed their creativity enough last year with the LS releases. Lets not have them gettoo creative now.

You are seriously askin why people can't love both shoes in a pack instead of just one...?

Log off.

Originally Posted by indohan

1. Seriously, where do you see people selling the Collezione Xs for $80?
I'm very very interested!

ive been watching them and have seen a few pairs go for just over 100, but not 80. i only really wanted the x out of the pack and couldve easily picked itup now for CHEAP if i hadnt already bought a few pairs of xx3.

Yo, where did you see X's go that cheap?! If they do that with the IX's, sign me up...but that wont be the case. I don't think they really wentthat cheap at all.

Back
Top Bottom